Why do people have an easier time seeing/accepting yaoi undertones than yuri undertones?

Why do people have an easier time seeing/accepting yaoi undertones than yuri undertones?

Attached: 1661908902338669.png (1280x1440, 2.2M)

Take your mes, Ack.

You clearly live in a parallel universe

When two guys are homo, they remove themselves from the competition and make life easier for the rest of us.
When two girls are homo, they make the already small pool even smaller, highly raising our chances of dying an incel. It shouldn't matter for 2d since there's infinite supply but it's our human instincts kicking in.

>When two girls are homo, they make the already small pool even smaller
>small pool even smaller
>small pool
What do you mean by a small pool? Women are literally 50% of the human population and they're everywhere.
>It shouldn't matter for 2d since there's infinite supply but it's our human instincts kicking in.
If yuri makes men feel so uneasy, then why do women not get the same reaction to yaoi?
>highly raising our chances of dying an incel
What's so bad about being an incel anyway? It drops the chances of sex deseases almost to zero, and you don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies. Sex is also extremely gross to me, I don't understand why so many people are fixated on it.

Attached: 433819_1347428398813_400_300-1653191830.jpg (400x300, 95.83K)

Feel invalidated by even one woman not wanting the all-powerful dick and chad energy that defines your own existence

Attached: 1633526391362.jpg (1000x900, 428.02K)

Chagen thread

Yaoi undertones can sometimes be explained away by claiming they're friends or comrades or nakama or whatever. But girls basically only ever compete with each other and don't get that close with their friendships, so it's harder to excuse.

But when it comes to actual yaoi/yuri, it's the complete reverse.

Male fragility, basically. Many people in this board got angry when this picture was posted a few times a few months ago. Same with Virgin Road's first episode.

Attached: 1626970878310.png (2230x1600, 1.59M)

Based black-pilled female characters. The Y in XY is an incomplete X, missing a line. The XY is an undeveloped XX, thereofore inferior. Males must remember that they can't exist without the female.

Not him and not an incel, but 80% of men compete for 20% of women, the remaining 80% of women sleep with only the top 20% of men. It's a pareto distribution.
Women marry up, men compete with each other to pass their genes on. A men can have children with a thousand women, but a women can have children from a thousand men. Women have the reproductive power because they are the bottleneck when wanting to have children.

>If yuri makes men feel so uneasy, then why do women not get the same reaction to yaoi?
Because the same as before. Two men fucking each other doesn't mean much when one man can make dozens of women pregnant in a single month.

>What's so bad about being an incel anyway?
You're probably mentally ill or completely brainwashed by the modern media if don't understand why people don't want to perform an act to keep the species alive

You're mentally ill or brainwashed by media if you DO want to keep the species alive.

>Because the same as before. Two men fucking each other doesn't mean much when one man can make dozens of women pregnant in a single month.
Damn, won't his penis break or catch some kind of desease by sleeping with so many people????
>You're probably mentally ill
No, I'm just not led on by my sexual desires and I can actually think with my brain.
>80% of women sleep with only the top 20% of men.
Isn't it the same with the rest of the animal kingdom? The females filter out mates with bad genes and copulate with only the mates with healthy ones so that their offspring can survive better? What's so bad if human females do it? We are speking like the human males don't have any standarts, but in reality both sides do.

It's obvious if something is shit, whether something is good is subjective.

>Isn't it the same with the rest of the animal kingdom? The females filter out mates with bad genes and copulate with only the mates with healthy ones so that their offspring can survive better? What's so bad if human females do it? We are speking like the human males don't have any standarts, but in reality both sides do.
This is why I love NTR

>The females filter out mates with bad genes and copulate with only the mates with healthy ones so that their offspring can survive better
That is not how human females select mates though. They do it via things like Hollywood's model of physical attractiveness, or wealth they were born into, or temporary celebrity attained via dumb luck.

Because Yaoi undertones can potentially actually mean something while yuri undertones are just to milk money from horny otaku

Becuase women don't have a sexuality of their own, they only exist to appeal to the male gaze. This is obviously ironic.

>Not him and not an incel, but 80% of men compete for 20% of women, the remaining 80% of women sleep with only the top 20% of men.
This is true.

Please, there are far more fujos looking to buy pointless BL fanservice than yuri otaku. Not to mention that yuri undertones don’t sell as well as everyone thinks.

Attached: All-Girl Sales.png (1700x1100, 287.33K)

Most opinions on sexuality I see on Any Forums aren't just things with which I disagree; they're fucking embarrassingly stupid. Constant histrionics over boogeymen like alleged "NTR" and progress checklists. Hard to really give a shit about consensus opinions on these subjects in a place like this.

Men are absolutely obsessed with dicks. The idea that love is possible without a dick being involved confuses and angers them. A couple of guys though, they can see it. After all, it's simply a matter of the guys putting someone else's dick on the same level as their own. The might not like it, but they understand it.

>If yuri makes men feel so uneasy, then why do women not get the same reaction to yaoi?
Women is pure, and that's why femcel didn't exist.

Test