Whomever told me that this guy and the hobbit will die brutally in the first volume should be banned from this site...

Whomever told me that this guy and the hobbit will die brutally in the first volume should be banned from this site, I literally cried for hours because I started reading it and liked these character and thought it is true

Attached: 463784.jpg (225x350, 39.2K)

>HE BELIEVES ANYTHING POSTED IN THIS SITE
user.. I....

Fuck off retard

Oh boy wait till you get to chapter 10 with them...

Pretty sure they die but just get revived shortly afterwards. Hell the author kept a death count for their character profiles.

Didn't someone die and get revived by the gnomes?

HAHA GET JABAITED!

Characters die, is just that inside the dungeon you can get easily revived by resurrection magic. Sorry you're stupid OP.

they were based. get fucked gullible idiot

But that's wrong?
Laios becomes the new dungeon master and Marcille dies, that's it

lmao I was in that thread

Attached: artworks-UldoHT72zs3ap7zC-eUhncg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50.49K)

Wasn't Senshi's first death way later

They have the dragon balls

>I literally cried for hours because I started reading it and liked these character and thought it is true

that means you're easily manipulated

Was the rape scene really necessary? I guess she was gonna die anyway but that was too much suffering. It went on for like half a volume.

according to adventurer’s bible, the rabbits were his first. also because of when it was printed it says mithrun’s never died so he recently had a first too.

>Dungeon Meshi anime
>Witch Hat Atelier anime
>Undead Unluck anime
>All probably at once in 2023

It's going to be a busy season

>look up witch hat aterlier
>the hats suck
:(

>Witch Hat Atelier anime
People only read that for the artstyle and I don't see it being translated well to animation.

There is some good hats. Can't wait for Coco to wear this one.

Attached: d81f0bed4bba90fef285e546bd7645f9.jpg (467x469, 41.45K)

I have to give Witch Hat a new chance. First time I read the first chapters it didn't resonate with me at all, besides the gorgeous art.

Everyone dies at least once.

>Mithrun's first was shown in the manga
Wow

I didn't know about that and thought they are DEAD dead
I fucking forgot in dnd and dungeons in general you can revive anyone with a few gps