ITT: Post incredible plot twists

Say what you want about Snk, Reiner being the armored titan was a shocking twist that nobody saw coming. Bertholdt being the colossal was kinda obvious but Reiner being a titan wasn’t. That scene was pure unadulterated kino on par with “i am your father” from Star wars

Attached: 4697E8FF-1707-44EB-8D67-A3FAF6F0BE80.jpg (500x500, 60.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSLIfu_EsbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you grow up and become a bit smarter I hope you won't be too embarrassed about making this thread OP

FPBP

Attached: Samurai Flamenco - 07 (BDRip 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_18.43_[2020.04.11_05.57.37].jpg (1280x720, 94.44K)

i miss being 14. Dont waste those days like I did. And excellent job spelling unadulterated.

unironically all of the KUBOOOOO twists in Bleach

The Aizen reveal was iconic and shaped the way for many big twists in shounen history. See CSM

maybe if you're a 2IQ twitter nigger.
I realized he was a titan the moment annie held him in her hand and they nodded to each other.

>pure unadulterated kino on par with “i am your father” from Star wars

Everyone knew who armored and colossal titan were by that point, this scene is memorable because of the way they decided to reveal themselves by casually telling Eren about it that came seemingly from nowhere

Attached: 1494112361409.jpg (1280x720, 127.05K)

>I realized he was a titan the moment annie held him in her hand and they nodded to each other.
what?

Attached: 077.jpg (2115x3047, 741.89K)

>hasn't even watched the anime
delete this embarrassing thread and think upon your actions.

After the ending I think the only good thing AOT gave us was the koei game. Shit slaps.
youtu.be/XSLIfu_EsbY

Attached: 7.jpg (936x527, 58.88K)

>Bertholdt being the colossal was kinda obvious
Uh? Why? I didn't saw that coming.

Im something of a Kubo myself.

Attached: Best plot twist in modern shonen.jpg (3205x1808, 1.35M)

He was... tall

And?

TPBP

>wow I can't believe it was those two literal whos, 10/10 plot twist!

From Pandora Hearts, definitely Jack Vesalius and the truth behind Oz and who killed Alice.

Contrarily to popular belief. characters in AOT have always been shit or, at best, used as intstruments to move the plot forward. Most of them have such paperthin personalities or are so defined by their most basic tropes it kinda becomes obvious. So yeah, Berthold being tall and Reiner having the same aircut as the armored titan seemed retarded enough for Isayama to go in that direction.

the nuke in HxH

fpbp