Nothing happens and the protagonist is an idiot. Wtf did I watch?

Nothing happens and the protagonist is an idiot. Wtf did I watch?

Attached: nhk.jpg (3000x1688, 991.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9-nSH1Fng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nothing happens
He literally went from broken life to average one with a psuedo gf.

>Nothing happens
>Wtf did I watch?
Definitely not the anime

I like the message that hunger was the best motivator for hikkis to leave the room. Other than that it's just a bunch of random events that lead nowhere.

>Other than that it's just a bunch of random events that lead nowhere
Like what events?

It's one really dumb anime. It's like the person who made is r9k lurker.

>Developing a game
>Getting lectures from the girl
>Suicide arc
>Falling for an MLM
It made no sense how he fell for that scam, he realizes that it's a pyramid scheme but the girl says you must crush others in order to survive which somehow convinces him to join the scheme? How would joining at the bottom of a pyramid help you take advantage of other people?

You watched Satou trying to fix his life. Misaki and Yamazaki were only able to help him because he reached out to them first.
In the suicide island he probably had the worse circumstances, yet was the only trying to rebuild his life.
Anime ended on a weird note, but novel just ended on the promise that Satou would continue trying.

The not-autobiography of a NEET who's still a NEET but living on royalties

It's been made clear that Satou is no fool. But thar girl used his own insecurities against him. Satou thinks people always look down on him or belittling everything he does. That society itself is his enemy.
So even knowing it was a pyramid scheme he was lulled into it by the prospect of taking revenge on society, by scamming some other chumps.
He wasn't clearly thinking about the practicality of this.
Which he immediately realized after coming home.

Wouldn't not understanding the practicality make him the biggest fool?

>Falling for an MLM
it's anime only shit, well half of what you listed was anime only shit, but that was especially egregious anime only shit that really didn't make sense and should not be taken very seriously

Satou being an idiot is kinda the point, the anime is the worst though and only worth watching for Misakker. anime < ln < manga

>Anime ended on a weird note
I think it was a hopeful one containing the hard truth

probably the most overrated trash ever made(since EVA). Not even japs liked this shit, only failed normalfags like this shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

>Nothing happens and the protagonist is an idiot. Wtf did I watch?
The Tatami Galaxy

>Not even japs liked this shit
wow, it's that good?

>Wtf did I watch?
Surely not the anime you posted

It's a slice of life, what did you expect nigga

Both are kino. You can dislike them, but there's a reason so many people love them.

>Anime ended on a weird note, but novel just ended on the promise that Satou would continue trying.
isnt the anime ending identical to the novel?

Nokku, nokku, nokku...

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9-nSH1Fng

Hey buddy i think you got the wrong anime, the Sony boy club is 2 pages Down.

I read the anime aired only in 1 small prefecture in a shitty timesloth

> Wtf did I watch?
Beastars

>Sony boy
it has the same message of NHK. You can't change the world, the only thing you can do is changing yourself