One Piece

Enough of the same old Mihawk vs Shanks arguments and lets talk about the greatest debate of all time: Doflamingo vs Cracker

Attached: tyb9bnp9akc71.png (1190x492, 1.11M)

Even though doffy is less “powerful” than cracker (and also jack) I still think he could win because how are they even going to hit him. Also if he can control jozu he should have no trouble controlling some biscuits. That being said oda doesn’t like people using their fruits smartly (see enel) so he’ll probably try to fight them close up where he’ll get destroyed even though he has no need to get close to them

Is Shanks the strongest One Piece character?

Attached: FalWQYhaUAAUJ90.jpg (1191x1684, 221.39K)

OH PAYPAY, LETS GO TO BURGER KING!!!

Attached: 1625121476099.png (444x204, 120.96K)

Luffy was robbed

Attached: over 20 pounds of ass and pussy.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Can you believe Jack has 0 (zero) named attacks? What a scrub

Attached: jackie boy.jpg (225x225, 5.27K)

There's nothing to settle.

Cracker was giving G4 a hard time despite his power being nullified by Nami.
When Doffy gives G4 Luffy a hard time with his strings not working, then you can debate him in Cracker's league.

Attached: 1656833917327.jpg (1418x1597, 650K)

Unlike Luffy at the time, Doffy has some pretty good AoE attacks with his string awakening and can also basically fly, so I think he could get a quick win if he plays it smart, even if there are multiple biscuit armors in play. However, if Cracker draws things out or makes him fight up close, Doffy will wear out. In that case, it might end up like Luffy vs. Cracker or Doffy might just get overwhelmed. An open question is how easily the strings can either destroy or dismantle the biscuit armor. Luffy had to hit pretty damn hard to do so, but a punch is different from a string slice.

What's his bounty?

Attached: killer.jpg (474x379, 31.24K)

~500million

I would give it to doffy seeing how easily he managed to take control avoer Joz. Cracker's armor is basically useless against him.

Doffy was practically crippled by the time Luffy used G4. Cracker also has no answer to bird cage

4,444,444 berri

Oda has gone on record to say that even without help gear 4 Luffy still would have beaten Doffy 1v1. He literally couldn't hurt cracker without Nami's rain.

>Doffy was practically crippled by the time Luffy used G4
lol, he was getting matched by base Luffy before even your "cripple" shit. Not even Cracker's biscuit soldier was getting overpowered by base Luffy
>Cracker also has no answer to bird cage
And? You realize that Doffy would be in the bird cage as well? He would get hurt too.
And there is no evidence that bird cage would cut Biscuit Soldier.

A better general topic for us to discuss besides whatever OP wants;

Why do the straw hats post time skip feel like they aren't a crew anymore, and always feel like after thoughts? Zoro, Nami, Chopper, and Franky aren't even fucking characters anymore at this point. Brook is borderline, so is Usopp. The only ones we have left are Sanji , Jenbei and Robin, and those 3 are only real characters right now because Sanji - had a fucking arc previous all about him Robin - still the only one who knows how to read the shit to get to One Piece so she'll always be relevant, and Jenbei who has, whether you like this or not, has been the same dude since impel down, which isn't saying much but he's been very relevant almost all of post timeskip.

Why did Oda choose to do this? I say choose because it's not like pre timeskip and post timeskip where that far away from each other in real life. Someone doesn't change THIS MUCH during like 2 years. It's near instant how much no character the crew has after post timeskip too, so it didn't build up or anything. Maybe Marineford was the buildup.

>Uta no Utahime

making love to Uta's puta

Attached: FaJV6rsXwAEaxpu.jpg (1016x1414, 359.23K)

>3 weeks of filler episodes
>1 week break
fuck HIATUS PIECE

Then oda should have written the fight to suggest that, because luffy would have clearly lost
Too many characters, hurts his hand to draw. Easier to just scribble background characters with their mouths open over reused backgrounds

>he was getting matched by base Luffy
Wtf, he was no selling most of Luffy's G2 and G3 attacks. Red Hawk was the only attack that did serious damage and it only landed because of Law
>You realize that Doffy would be in the bird cage as well
He can fly. Cracker will be sliced before it touches him
>And there is no evidence that bird cage would cut Biscuit Soldier
Yes it would. Bird cage was no selling Fujitora's meteors

I'm just finishing a mihawk AMV tribute I've been working on to celebrate the new chapter, bros
I'll post it here soon

Attached: unnamed.jpg (768x1024, 110.29K)

>Wtf, he was no selling most of Luffy's G2 and G3 attacks
He was getting matched by base Luffy. Base Luffy never overpowered a biscuit soldier
>He can fly. Cracker will be sliced before it touches him
uh retard, the top part would close faster than the bottom one
>Yes it would. Bird cage was no selling Fujitora's meteors
retard, biscuit soldiers are way more durable than meteors.