Why do so many anime characters have terrible parents? Is hitting children considered normal over there?

Why do so many anime characters have terrible parents? Is hitting children considered normal over there?

Attached: 1624911637599.png (1280x692, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW2pXu97Yvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

study oral tradition

It's normal everywhere, white boy

Assaulting children is one of the lowest things that a person can do. People who grow up to say that it gave them character are pathetic losers with stockholm syndrome - it's exactly the same as people who defend circumcision, which is an even more extreme variant of child abuse. My basic thesis is that people hurt who children should be shot to improve the gene pool over all.

How is killing people that have already spread their genes going to improve the gene pool?

Not spanking kids as a punishment for doing something wrong is why adults learn to love it sexually.

it was normal in lots of places, even in USA, but culture evolve and people stopped beating their children over nothing. I was created by spankings, it didn't teach me nothing, my brothers also were, you know what happens when people like that grow up? They are completly uneducated, because they came to a point that their parents can't hurt them with strenght anymore.
People like are at fault, they idolize that type of "education" so much that they don't stop and think what teaching a children is

A slappa is nothing to the consequence of being a failed adult. I'd rather have gotten slapped everyday until im 18 if it meant i would've been a better adult this day.

I was spanked as a child and I like it sexually

You actually should never slap, or spank your kids, like ever. It’s awful parenting.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW2pXu97Yvo

You hit your children if you are still a children mentally. Lots of very tall children out there.

>like ever
You're supposed to hit them if they're putting themselves or someone else in danger

mountains of evidence say that it completely ruins a child's intelligence permanently

I guess humans have been ruining their child's intelligence for hundreds of thousands of years all throughout the world in every culture then

Anime has a much higher tendency to focus on children and at that stage in your life parents are one of the most important figures, so any narrative focused on children is much more likely to have bad parents as a driving element of the plot.

Children can understand if they were hit for no reason or if they were hit for a reason.
Children are not stupid.

Attached: 1657009210176.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Hitting is more natural than smoking is. All social animals hit the smaller/younger ones to discipline and establish dominance

Yes. Do you think rape is good for mental health because it was a deliberate tool of war for most of history? Do you think drilling holes in your skull was good for you because there was a time people thought it let the demons out?

Just try reading the comments under a news article and say it ain't so.

A lot of them also eat or smell poop.

Natural doesn't mean good caveman.

>have 9 year old daughter
>breaks shit all the time and draws on the walls (i dont mind the drawing really)
>little bitch about a lot of things idk maybe going through a phase cause moms gone
> its just me
>eventually my girl gets worse and I lose my shit at her
>grab her and start spanking her
>with every slap I scold her just like how my mom used to hit me
>shes crying of course but doesn't really try and get away
>spank her for a solid 30 secounds and stand her up
>ask her if shes gonna behave cause I can and will whoop that ass again
>she nods her head slowly still tears in her eyes, sniffling and everything
>I feel terrible about it but I knew that i had at least left a metaphorical and physical mark on her
>shell think twice about doing bad shit now right?
>couple of days later shes back at it again
>pulled some girls hair at school
>had to pick her up during work hours
>get home spank her again
>no fight in her
>seems like every week shes doing something to get me angry
>she finally did something unimaginable
>stole my car keys and tried to start the car while I was cooking dinner
>run outside and she locks eyes with me
>breaks out of the car in a run
>I try and chase her but shes to quick
>at least shes inside again.
>lock car and make a b line straight to her room
>enter door way to see her already bent over bed looking back with a scared but mischievous look
>says I am sorry daddy
>just walk back into the kitchen and continue cooking dinner
>never spanked her again

The stories and info posted here are all works of fiction etc. etc.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.02.32.png (1280x720, 891.41K)

My dad would tell me "we don't hit people, we hit animals". He only hit me once and it was justified. I've come across lots of spoilt people who never learned about consequences because they were never punished in an impactful manner on the spot. Because of that they also regard parents and by extension authority as nothing but a provider. Because that was the only side they experienced.
Kids should get a smack when necessary.

It's ludicrous to say that slapping a child is abuse.
It's ludicrous to say that slapping a child is abuse.
Abuse would be inflicting physical or emotional pain for no reason or injury .
You can't judge whether a slap in itself is abuse or not.

Comments written by people raised with "go to your room".

Do you think rape is good for mental health because it was a deliberate tool of war for most of history?
Rape during wartime done to humiliate your enemy, which it accomplished
>Do you think drilling holes in your skull was good for you because there was a time people thought it let the demons out
Skull trepanation had high success rates assuming you didn't of infection, so yes

This.

No need he can just go to any "intelligent" site and get in a discussion that the new brand of phoneposters can't compute beyond trite cliches like the death penalty being less barbaric than the alternative.