Why must most shounen MC's be self insert simps? That trend needs to die

Why must most shounen MC's be self insert simps? That trend needs to die

Attached: A.jpg (1280x1280, 1.11M)

Didn't this thread get deleted the other day? Also, OP is retarded.

Re:Zero is a seinen

Maybe stop reading manga for children?

All of it is for teenagers

Subaru is getting little more based with each death. The rest of these guys are literal losers. I can MAYBE ''MAYBE'' give some credit to Eren but I'm still not entirely sure.

lol cuckzuya!

Shounen literally mean Young Boys
The thread speaks for itself

Seinen is where it's at. Mostly

subaru is the only tolerable simp

Barely any real distinction outside of individual examples. Like I said it's all for teens. Highbrow anime doesn't exist.

It's 2022. Adulthood doesn't exist anymore except in a few places like: oil and gas industry or construction. Everyone else is just a boy pretending to be a man.

t. Man

>Highbrow anime doesn't exist.
lol

Note:
If you are too dumb to even understand Buddhist philosophy and iconography, then don't bother embarrassing yourself

Attached: Maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 118.34K)

Teenagers are children. They're just bigger, hornier, self-aware children. Well some of them are self-aware, at least. Still have basically fuck all life experience though. What's the difference between a 15 year old and a 10 year old's life experience? 5 years of public school? Wow, so worldly.

>self-aware
I don't know about this one.

Nope.
Culture just changed into accepting your inner child. I wholeheartedly welcome the idea that you don't have to be so serious all the time and enjoying legos and dolls can be for anyone at any age.

But you a man still know what his responsibilities are and when it's time to get serious

>But you a man still know what his responsibilities are and when it's time to get serious

A man trive to do great things not play with gold and lego.
And now is the time to get serious. There is many boys on this planet and really few men. Culture changed so the man to boy ratio is not 0.00001%.

I did second guess myself on that, you'll note. And in any case teens with self awareness aren't exactly better than the ones without, since they tend to go from not enough to way too much. You can easily spot the overly self-conscious teenagers on Any Forums because they're obsessed with anime as a social status symbol. Always have been, in the 12+ years I've used this site.

Tk's MC is easily the worst of them.

and somehow retards on Any Forums still say shonenshit is better than isekai and moe?

t. child
My hobbies are studying nuclear and art
But even I are starting to show interest in making dioramas

I am currently studying the technical know-how of making miniature sculptures.
Once bought the materials, I would be doing some big boy playdohs, baby

I would make fishing dioramas for the living room and mama would give me some good boy stars

Attached: anime-grabby.gif (220x184, 26.54K)

All of it is perfectly accessible to a teenager.

Based