So watching Black Lagoon and this bitch is light years more interesting than the main cast

So watching Black Lagoon and this bitch is light years more interesting than the main cast

Why is she not the main character? I could wade through entire episodes of her doing paper work and it would still be more interesting than fucking Rock

Attached: balalaika.jpg (1920x1080, 190.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiDUIfMk7go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if she was the main character she wouldn't be as interesting because we'd quickly learn everything about her and her behavior patterns with no room for the imagination

I hate gynocentric anime with powerful female characters

I'd like to wade through that burnt Russian muff.

Revy is more interesting cause she's always angry as fuck

This. She works better as a side character, unless you want to restructure the entire story to make her work as the main character, in which case some other character probably starts to look more interesting. That said, she's definitely best girl.
I assume she starts accidentally speaking Russian when she's close to orgasm.

Attached: bllk.jpg (732x1024, 143.41K)

Attached: bllk2.jpg (732x1024, 143.97K)

How is the manga going, I used to keep up the raws but then the mangaka stopped having regular updates since several years ago. Should I pick it up again? I fucking loved black lagoon.

kek that's not like her at all

last two arcs have been meh but readable some pretty interesting stuff is being set up with dutch though

I can headcannon ANYTHING, user.

Thanks, I'll check it out then.

Attached: BLACK LAGOON 08_186-187.jpg (1280x922, 906.95K)

balalalalalaika wouldn't fuck rock, remember when she got all pissed at him and almost shot him?

My cock can only get so hard, user.

She is for fuuma kun.

Attached: 1659394318235409.jpg (960x720, 112.24K)

I like Balalaika for the badass she is, but goddamn, that woman is dangerous.

Definitely drags her nails down your back, too. And bites. And demands that you bite her. God damn it, harder, don't be a fucking pussy. Woman is violent, even with people she likes.

Attached: face_the_music.gif (640x360, 2.02M)

sex

We need more anime based in real history with characters that feel equally real, even if absurd like Balalaika. I recall playing Everlasting Summer years ago and that whole post-Soviet nostalgia for when things were still shit, but tied together with at least a shred of hope and pride really rubbed off on me. These sorts of things need to be explored more in anime, and I'd eat it the fuck up.

youtu.be/DiDUIfMk7go

Attached: ZAMNOI TOVARISCHIY.jpg (1147x1022, 614.74K)

Have you got to the Japan Arc? its her best.