Oh My Goddess!

What do you think of this classic series? Who's your favourite Goddess?

Attached: 162810 (1).jpg (1000x689, 208.35K)

Its cute. I like Skuld the best.

I used to watch it on loop. Lind is my favorite

One of my all-time favourites.

Bell and K1's twin childrens spinoff when ?

I absolutely adore Fujishima's art

Bell is CUTE and K1 is based
special mention to megumi being a cute imouto

Is this morehit? Might pick up if no

*moeshit

It's more like the missing link between shoujo aesthetic and moeshit but still can be viewed as moeshit

The OVA art is great. Everybody is gorgeous. Even K1 looks like a cute permashota while in the rest of the franchise he's an ugly manlet

Is it like Karekano? Would you classify KareKano as moeshit?

I liked some of the art in the middle of the series run.

Attached: omg!.jpg (2291x2023, 1.4M)

Karekano is 100% shoujo. The anime was clearly Anno's baby, to the point the mangaka got angry, but it was still shoujo. Arima is a typical shoujo Chad and K1 is betamax.

9 looks like Belldandy with botox

2008 > 2005 > 1992 > 2011 > 2002 > 1997 > 2014 > 1990 > 1989

2008 is peak art, 1992 is peak soul

Belldandy is the original waifu.

absolutely terrible taste
no surprise the adjectives you're capable of interpreting art with are so limited

That's Lum but Belldandy is from the early derivates, considering AMG started as an UY fanfic and was highly influential to the haremshit gente. The formula was firmly established by Love Hina ten years later.

>K1 is based
Only if you mean to write s-o-y. Reminder that if it wasn't for Belldandy, K1 would end as a bitter incel.

Franchise is dead after the TWEEEST. Besides, AMG was sustained by the ronery young men collecting tankoubon since 1988, they were ronery middle-aged men toward the end of the manga. And at this point they must be dying for their unhealthy lifestyle. Alone on their bedrooms, hugging their Belldandy's dakimura

Skuld