Blue Lock

This is gonna be the next Haikyuu and no one is talked about it. Probably gonna be even better than cuckyuu since Futball is the superior sport

Attached: 81LDjJPT0XL._SY300_.jpg (300x300, 22.21K)

the fujoshi shit doesn't really pop up until later but yeah, there's a bunch of twinks in it too if thats what you mean.

>no one
You mean gaijin

For me, it's Ao Ashi

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 286.24K)

>offside
whatever is that?

talk shit about volleyball again i dare you

It's not a bad sport but futball is better

this shit has been getting really obnoxious in recent chapters

Attached: EZZn1_vUwAAQpgv.jpg (768x768, 78.64K)

fujo will love it, plot it's pretty difficult to take seriously as footballfag myself, but i guess murrikans and normies will it eat this shit up if the animation delivers

>Probably gonna be even better than cuckyuu since Futball is the superior sport
Except Blue Lock is as much as about football as Any Forums is about good discussions. It’s a series of challenges that has teens sometimes kicking a ball to advance. Haikyuu actually pretended to have to volleyball matches sometimes. Blue Lock is coming up too late, the fujo boom is nowhere near as a high now, Jujutsu Kaisen and Tokyo Revengers surfed that wave and sucked it dry, the Oricon charts are back to normal.

This.

It actually has football, unlike Blue Lock.

Thank God for the art, the writing is battle shonen garbage with levels and power ups every game. It barely even resembles a sport.

a reminder that in this series a team with 11 forward (including the keeper) was able to able to defeat Japan under 19 team , and they were even using a guy playing pro in some team in europe

shonen soccer kinda basado, least it's not like fuck inzauma eleven

Shit like this is why I can't handle sports series for sports I actually follow.

Blue Lock isn't about football, even Kuroko was more about basketball than this shit. It's also twice as gay as Kuroko.

Not interested unless they make a 7-1 gag

no fuckin way you actually think this....

they don't reference real life events, closest thing is using Not Barca- Not Juventus Not ManCity Not Bayern and Not PSG as teams in the current arc

also there are not Mbappe and Not Neymar

Confident about the gay part at least.

It's selling better than JJK and TR pre-anime. Not to mention the World Cup will be taking place during the anime's run. Football hype will quite literally be at its highest when it's airing. There's a good chance it'll blow up.

user, they are shirtless as much as the author can get away with

hmm i guess you're right, guess im not gay enough to notice it

A sex position