Old people watching anime

Do you know any old people that watch anime? What do they watch?

Oldfags, reveal yourselves.

Attached: oldmanboobafan.jpg (600x800, 126.63K)

Anime boomers of 40-60+ usually hang out on plebbit , you won't find them here.

My boss is 73 and every time i walk past his office he’s watching Astro Boy.

that's a shame, could have been a fun thread

introduce him to something newer and sexier

Didn't know Vilppu was so based.

My friend's dad is 75 something and he reads and watches Digimon, One Piece, Made in Abyss, Jujutsu Kaisen and Blue excortist etc. He also reads manga in japanese.

it's rare to see but part of what makes it fun to see as well

Attached: 1449563278203.jpg (1920x1080, 197.43K)

im 28 and i watch spy x family

Tell him to watch Speed Racer

I mean it's obvious, by that age people just don't have patience to sort through ocean of constant shitposting on Any Forums to make it worth discussing anime here.

based old man

I would think that there might have been some older people here from the start that just hung around

go back to bed grandpa

I've seen my uncle watching anime, couldn't tell it was but there were girls in bikinis shooting guns at each other on the beach

I think it's more that hanging out in internet forums is much younger than they are. I expect a lot of us to be online until we die

I'm 36 and I watch seasonal anime every day to cope with reality.

lies.
don't ask how I know this.

There was someone claiming to be in their 60's on and oldfag thread here a while ago.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 64.75K)

my 39 years old mother is watching SnK and she recently saw spy x family. Her 32 years old husband saw every shonen anime out there besides one piece

How old are you?

Is he japanese, perchance?

43-year-old reporting in. Your favorite anime is shit.

My dad watched "Gigantor" when he was a kid in the 60s.

He liked Cowboy Bebop when I showed it to him.

>32 y.o. husband
>39 y.o. wife
He's a cuck on multiple levels.

My dad has CDs and DVDs of animes lying around. He’s a former army officer and park ranger. As far as I recall his anime collection consists of;
>Samurai X
>Basilisk (2005)
>Afro Samurai
>Crying Freeman
>Robotech
>Macross Zero
>End of Evangelion
>Aria

He also reads Kamui and Mai The Psychic Girl

28 reporting in. Just finished Ping Pong.

Pre pandemic I would often see a bunch of old ladies at every anime screening at a local arthouse cinema.

RIP

36 year old here, I read a number of mangas, still trying to track down or two that I forgot to bookmark here and there but for the most part a lot of them I read are on mangasee magakalot or mangadex.

HAS HICK DRAGON RIDER BEEN TRANSLATED ANYWHERE YET?

When Naruto and Inuyasha were on Toonami my mom would make me ramen every week and watch with me sometimes. She liked the Crescent Moon movie. She saw the soul piper episode of Inuyasha and didn't want to watch it with me which pissed me off because she watched darker shows like Law & Order and Criminal Minds religiously. But I guess ghosts and demons were too much? She was in her 40s back then
dusty old bones

Yes. His wife isn't.

how cute, do you remember what the films were?

Not really, except I do remember they were there for a marathon showing of all three Kizumonogatari films in one day. The big titties amused them greatly.

GuP is famous in Japan as an anime watched by ojisan.