No friends

>No friends
>All the people who act like they're your friends are just orbiters of whom you know they will just walk out the moment you're not available again
>Even your childhood friend whom you spent so much time with, for whom you returned just turned into an orbiter now
>Every time you say “nandatte” to feign ignorance in order to keep your fake friends together you die inside, knowing they're not actually friends, but just orbiters, but it's all you have
How would he feel?

Attached: ee_nandatte.jpg (1280x720, 50.11K)

Should have found a guy to be friends with.
The loss of Yukimura as a friend hurt him.

He hurt best girl Sena, which means he's a faggot. What sort of idiots wants to be friends with women?

Attached: sena leering.jpg (588x327, 48.52K)

he could have had sex with all of those girls but instead he had sex with none of them

what a fag

And this, my friends, is why you're lonely and watch harem anime to cope.

Rika was his only friend.

Actually, I think I'm lonely because there were no sane women around me when I was growing up.

His mistake was trying to be friends with women
It's just not possible

>I hate women so much
>They're so gaudy and annoying
>But... why am I always thinking about them
>Why do I just want them to hold me when I hate them so much...?

Attached: nju_183663236.png (600x543, 498.75K)

How does it end? I heard he got together with not-a-trap but that's all I know.

He should have married Sena, she would have become his wife and best friend forever.
Now he's friendless and wifeless.

>watch harem anime to cope
more like to fap

They get together for a while then break up so they can join the others' Christmas party or something.

Why? He'll just marry Kate.

>Younger female addresses older male with both “kimi” and “oniityan”.
This is my fetish.

Attached: nun.png (640x726, 692.42K)

How do you people enjoy hanagai so much you still talk about it 10 years later?

More like people are still butthurt, and they have every right to be

Did't enjoy it much at all.
I just think it's funny that the running gag was that they kept saying they didn't have any friends while the joke was that they had each other, but they weren't friends at all; they were orbiters around one person.

kek

Is there any male character in that show besides the mc, Sena's father and the mc's father who only appeared on phone calls?

Nope, standard harem shit.
>We have one character of the gender of the target demographic and conveniently no other one to ensure there is nothing the viewer can perceive as a threat.
No male character needed to join the Neighbor's Club even though males are statistically more often friendless.

Is this the start of an epic new meme?

Attached: 1455337796883.jpg (640x640, 34.58K)

Eh? Nandatte?

You know, the stupidest shit is that this manga tried to go all serious despite only working as a gag manga, they had a fucking arc where they all go inside a MMO, why are you now talking about abusive parents you idiots?

>His mistake was trying to be friends with women
he was trying to be friends with a dude when he was a kid. turned out to be a w*man.
then he tried again in high school. but you guessed it, a fucking w*man again

>new
that particular brand of shitpost has been around for years now, though I guess I haven't seen it used like this
chuckled