What the fuck? This was so out of character. Was it necessary to pretend that he was going to rape her...

What the fuck? This was so out of character. Was it necessary to pretend that he was going to rape her? What a piece of shit, I can't self insert now.

Attached: vlcsnaplol.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>I can't self insert now
Low test

>better to be raped than bullied
I don't get it. How fucked in the head is she?

lol faggot

based. i'll watch this pseud shit now.

He should've raped all those girls and turned them into his personal cocksleeves, really. You can only ensure a woman's loyalty with power and authority, including dominating them and making them powerless. The quickest way to do that is to rape them into submission.

Normal woman behavior, actually.

faggot spread his legs in real life...

Attached: Kaine.jpg (2600x1280, 648.49K)

She's perfectly normal.

Attached: Elizabeth Smart.jpg (1650x2475, 292.63K)

Seriusly, what the fuck. He let the girls beat the fuck out of her and then this? I know he wants to break her but jesus...

Attached: 56456753436458.jpg (1920x2056, 293.73K)

>she then proceeds to fall head over heels for him and become his loyal dog
my brother did everything right

Literally me

don't worry, he's going only halfway in

based

I would have raped her for real

>I can't self insert now.
here, this might be up your speed

Attached: literally me.webm (640x480, 3M)

You know, I hated her during first season back then now I want to protect her. She is best girl. She just wants to be saved.

Attached: vlcsnaplol2.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

That’s a woman’s fantasy though, being ‘raped’ by someone like him.

It's a dangerous gamble because she could just easily go insane if she wasn't strong enough to keep her sanity in check, but it did work in her favor. It's too quick to be realistic, though. You'd need to condition the girl for at least a week or perhaps more. Confinement King (a light novel) has something like that too, in a much worse way to make a girl in that series get the Stockholm syndrome.

Wow, now that's some cringe shit. As if someone more physically imposing than you would square up to you and just fall over from a kick to the shinin front of all their friends.

He's saving himself to rape the cripple when she visits his room on the sports festival 2nd year.

wait, now she likes him? This show is sending worrying messages to young men...

Attached: 34658565345457.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)