Shine Post

Recap episode this week. Which Shine Post do you want to Shine your post?

Attached: [Notthatbad] Shine Post - 06 [1080P][Amzn Dアニメストア]-1.m4v_snapshot_02.02.680.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7smw5GErXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently there will be a huge new at the end.

>this show is going to end in November
I think I might just drop it now.

>Recap episode
Despite clearly being the best idol show airing this season by a fucking mile, it's just not picking up traction and a recap episode is going to hamstring it all the more. Get me out man. I'll cry hard if the game flops as well.
Yellow Rose can't come out soon enough. What an amazingly good song. Rio-sama is the best.

Why is it every Idol anime this season is so good?

None of them have been boring me and I look forward to them each week.

>huge news
Game news?

I think the main problem with the show is that it doesn't really have a strong gimmick. "The MC can see when people are lying" isn't really much of a gimmick really especially for an idol series. Even Extreme Hearts, for all its flaws, has "idols doing sports" as a gimmick, which at least tries to stand out. Take away the lie detector part and there's noting in Shine Post that makes it stand out from other idol series. Even the "we're an idol group that's not doing well and we want to do better" thing has been done before.

>gimmick
I don't think idol shows need a gimmick. The writing should stand by itself without needed to rely on cheap tricks like sports, and Shine Post is exceeding wildly on that front; the characters and emotional drama is infinitely more complex than its contemporary peers. If anything, I believe SP stands out even more as being an idol show that hearkens back to the IM@S roots of being strongly founded upon visual novel and/or dating sim structural foundations. That's pretty rare these days.

This Shine. She's so beautiful.

Attached: [ASW] Shine Post - 01 [1080p HEVC][AD834F07].mkv_snapshot_09.36_[2022.08.17_06.14.07].jpg (1920x1080, 216.31K)

死ね post?

It looks separate. They already announced the title will be "Be Your Idol" and its attendence in Tokyo Game Show.

Attached: 1659738466734.jpg (900x1200, 185.71K)

Attached: best shine.png (492x991, 480.41K)

>Be Your Idol
What does that even mean? Another idol management sim? Not sure if it can succeed on that front when Idoly Pride already exists.

I wasn't talking about if the show is good or not, but rather why it's not gaining traction. Even if the show is good, if there's nothing that makes it stand out in the sea of idol franchises, most people won't give it a chance. Extreme Hearts is already doing an even bigger gimmick and that's even more of a failure than this is so far.

>Mikako Komatsu is:
>The Coach of Dream Monkeys
>The Manager of Luminous Witches
>The President of Bright Production

Is she being type-casted?

Well she is getting older so it's no surprise she's getting older roles these days.

Why does she like cheeseburgers?

Who doesn't?
youtube.com/watch?v=q7smw5GErXc

Attached: [Chibiki]_THE_iDOLM@STER_-_03_[720p][F124C4A2].mkv_snapshot_03.40_[2011.08.05_19.09.55].png (560x610, 201.03K)

>Tokka is still a JC
>And she is already taller than that womanlet Tokka.
Imagine the height gap between O-Kyon and her number 1 fan when she is 25.

To me cheeseburgers are kind of overrated. They cost additional money and more often than not you can't even taste the cheese. Maybe if it's something like mozzarella it would be worth it, but if it's cheddar it blends in too easily.

>trying to talk to a cook about cheese
Mozzarella is much blander than cheddar. Cheddar is one of the sharpest cheeses.

>"Be Your Idol"
I can't believe I get to become the idol

It has the best production values but LL is way more fun. This show is too serious and dude with magic powers is completely pointless.

Attached: [ASW] Shine Post - 01 [1080p HEVC][AD834F07].mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2022.08.23_07.12.52].jpg (1920x1080, 160.88K)

At least Shine Post doesn't have Chinese idols