Bleach

>character without a heart
>character who is the embodiment of a heart
>they never fight or even meet
For all the missed opportunities, this has to be one of the biggest and most obvious. God the last arc was such a let down.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-CDQRtw0sx7MMP.jpg (848x973, 247.81K)

>character isn't Japanese
>still uses honorifics
>even though some of the actual Japanese character don't
Hack

Nobody even cares about your axed series let alone your least popular side characters in a le ebin pattern matching scenario. Quit spamming and kill yourself Bleachfag.

glad bleach is still making faggots upset

Keep consuming garbage

Kill yourself headcanonnigger
Your ideas are retarded
You will never be a mangaka

fills my heart with joy to see bleach making fags mad

Seethe more Cuck.

holy shit im rewatching bleach anbd rukia is making me insanely hard

Attached: FWzvgN2UYAEF2Ic.jpg (4096x3133, 913.53K)

Intangible Komamura and Invulnerable Gerard would've been better than whatever Kepachi did

Attached: Human Komamura 6.png (2133x1599, 2.08M)

Did you know it's called bleach because clorox had a copyright? Yeah nothing to do with purifying the soul

>Intangible
>Komamura
No

It could've been kino but of course, we know Kubo hates kino

See

Komamura got a good conclusion to his arc in the fight against Bambi, You want him to job against OH I CAN'T BE KILLED? Your stupid headcanon is shit.

He basically jobbed against Bambi since Giselle had to land the finishing blow

>vanishes offscreen with Iba afterwards and is never seen again in the manga besides one panel

He defeated Bambi. All the zombie shit and else doesn't matter. Besides him not being able to even face Yuha after making the sacrifice due to vengence was the whole point. He ended up going down Tousen's path despite asking him not to.

I don't remember this scene in the anime

Komomura had to fucking kill himself just to win one fight, the only fight he ever wins in the manga. Holy shit, how tragic.

Is there ANY character that can defeat Gerard Valkyrie?

Me