Why do older fighters always lose to young geniuses in anime?

Why do older fighters always lose to young geniuses in anime?

Attached: nina jobs.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIm7elH93Go&ab_channel=Youth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone has to job to make Gon look good

Sounds like the answer is in your question.

>in anime
Watch any sport

They don't.

Attached: yukari.jpg (1920x1080, 352.68K)

no dimes thread that won't get over.

2x year old athletes don't lose to highschool girls

You're watching the wrong anime

Attached: 1616374922030.jpg (1920x1080, 180.47K)

Lol. Lmoa even

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-165307.png (1080x1299, 159.15K)

Japan is the global export of inferiority complex, comes from having the shortest men and women average of any country

>WOMENS SPORTS

LOL

>older
>fighter
there's your problem right there. if they were actually that competent at fighting, then by the time they were old enough to matter noticing they should be training new students themselves or taking on a kouhai to tutor.

>women

What show?

Tekken Bloodline

Cause one is older, and the other is young and a genious.

Yes. But youth, especially highly skill youth, will trounce veterans in real sports as well. I don't want to get to /so/ however. Anime is more annoying for doing the opposite, a 50 year old putting up an actual fight at all is absurd. I like Master Roshi, but him beating kid Goku, or even participating in the tournament of power at all is a major suspension of disbelief.

I mean even the OP image is using a fight between two women

Tell that joke to the Beard.

because is the truth.
>be me
>train really hard martial arts under master.
>he trained during his childhood to achieve the level he had.
>me never trained at all before.
>train for a month to reach his same level of skills.
>train for another month and reach same level of strength he had.
>train for another month to surpass his level.
>suddenly i'm a monster because i surpassed his level in 3 months of training and hard work compared to him.

Yeah, in real life there is no 80yo kung-fu master able to defeat a trained and fit 20yo.
This is just a stupid and trite kung-fu movie trope.
Fighters in combat sports, and sports in general, are considered at the end of their careers when they reach their thirties.

>He doesn't know about STR VS DEX

youtube.com/watch?v=pIm7elH93Go&ab_channel=Youth

>W O M E N S

>S

>P

>O

>R

>T

>S

And then you woke up all sweaty and heavy breathing. Remember you are just a fat user barely able to move his fatass to sit on the crapper, and need to catch your breath when you walk back to your PC. So you hug your waifu-pillow and start crying and sobbing again.

Any more pics of that blonde sweetie?

>fight
More like embarrassment

Attached: not even a warm up.jpg (1280x720, 100.41K)

You don't need to fight a fat guy like that. Just wait some month and the cholesterol will give him a stroke. Or his legs and spine will collapse under his own weight.

Attached: 1656548349198.webm (660x370, 2.83M)

Attached: Tekken.Bloodline.S01E05.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.MULTi.DDP5.1.x264-CRZ.mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2022.08.19_19.57.30].jpg (1920x1080, 178.31K)

Man even the first couple games didn't look that floaty and bad

>STR VS DEX
You mean a manlet with absolutely zero fighting IQ charging straight into a giant lardbeast's gut instead of weaving in and out of his reach and actually attempting to strike the legs or vulnerable areas

yeam, them being shoot lasers out of their arms is also pretty unrealistic