Shadows House

Ok, how likely that Kate and Emilico gonna end fusing?

Attached: eaee2cbeac25db3d872082995e53a48c.png (738x1000, 1.1M)

Zero Because Kate isn't Emilyko's shadow.

But how do we know that shadows can only unify with their assigned faces?

KEK

I think it is more likely that
Kate finds a way to show her own face. And that it will happen during official declaration of war against Shadows House Inigo-montoya style.
I'm also wondering, once Kate revives Mirrors House, what she will do about shadows. Will she just stop making new ones? Or will she find more humane system to grow new shadows?

Attached: 89168959_p4.jpg (1448x1832, 889.42K)

I just know I wanna tap Kate and her pitch black body. I'm willing to stand the soot.

Attached: sexyshadow.png (1753x2891, 746.71K)

I hope they fuse in bed

This.

The one who will fuse with Kate is me.
In bed.
With my dick.

Attached: __kate_shadows_house_drawn_by_mametarou_mameji__fbf0c220a94aa0b903dfc94f91a2f2ab.jpg (1368x2004, 963.59K)

Considering that there are now twin shadows sharing one face, there may be something about that.

Kate isn't even a shadow

Do we even know if Belles are two or single morph?

Unless otherwise stated, it'd be assumed multiple morphs that took on the form of each of the twins.
The ability to share a face is either due to some kind of twin bond, or because morphs can use humans regardless of if they're their shadow. We just don't know.

I don't see why Kate would want to keep converting morphs into shadows. There's really no reason to, and she doesn't seem fond of the concept of shadows in general. She'll probably keep the good shadows with her at the house, but I don't see her continuing the conversion process after Shadows House falls.

I don't know why mature shadows would accept that arrangement.
One thing that bothers me currently with the manga is that none of the mature shadows realizes that current system is ideal for raising more of their own kind. And once Kate destroys Shadows house, there will be no more of their own kind.

They could have actually copied the same twin.

Even if that was true, It is likely such copy was weak and it was fixed once they started living alone.

The mature shadows are probably going to end up destroyed by the end of this, outside of a handful.

Almost all of them have been shown to be clout-chasing psychopaths, which makes sense, since they're the ones who were uncaring enough to completely take over their face.
The only case that's up-in-the-air is the situation with Christopher, but my guess is that in that situation the shadow version killed itself during the merge, and let the human personality take control of the situation. So "killing himself" really meant he gave Anthony the merged body.

Okay John

>outside of a handful
So far, it looks majority of children's wing will follow Kate.

Don't compare me, a refined gentleman, with that stick-swinging brute.

Speaking of sticks. I wonder if John will get an elegant cane to swing around.