SPY×FAMILY

Overall, do you like this series?

Attached: MV5BZDY5NTI3ZjUtNGY5ZC00MmE1LWI0ZTUtNDI3YTQ0NGFkMWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_.jpg (2000x3000, 447.08K)

mesubecky damn female kid

Attached: mesubecky.png (2099x2170, 1.83M)

I mean it's interesting. At least It made me want a green suit.

9/10 manga
7/10 anime

Why do you care?

probably would have forgotten it if it wasnt for the constant threads

I've never seen it, but the kid with the horns and the black hair girl are shockingly cute. There haven't been cute daughterus like this since Barakamon.

It's cute, wholesome, and fun. I love it.

I wish axeman let his edge take over more, but it's a pretty fun series

It's been pretty wholesome and promotes a nuclear family, even though each character has their motivations for being in the family.

No, I thought it was bland. The characters got to the point of liking each other and acting 90% of the way to being a real family too quickly and are now stalling past that progression. I was hoping there would be a bit more cat and mouse between Loid and Yor but that wasn't the case. Didn't care for how spy stuff was integrated into it.

Why is Yor such a shit mother?

Go back.

I was expecting something completely average, but it's actually pretty fun and enjoyable. Needs more Yor though.

Attached: 1660601783274564.jpg (1253x861, 280.48K)

I only care about it due to the implied promise of Yor getting pregnant at some point. Until that happens, I couldn't care less.

yes I like the series

Yes I do
I like the setting, the characters, the artstyle, everything
I really dont have much to complain about this series, it's honestly some of the best manga to come out this decade, I just wish I could have discovered it earlier.
The anime is great too

Attached: Yor and Loid childhood friends.jpg (828x1197, 292.98K)

Surprisingly the edgy parts are the best moments

Autism.

Reddit: The series

It's ok, not good, not bad. True neutral 5/10 for me.