Be a loser IRL, mostly because of things you can't control

>Be a loser IRL, mostly because of things you can't control
>Be issekaed
>Born incredibly gifted and beautiful in family with connections guided by a god himself on top of that keeping situational awareness of a 40-yo man
>succed(duh)
>all because of muh personal groth/mindset
What a load of bullshit, i, and any user here would have achived as much if not or more with such a start
I can't fucking belive that authors of a genre that is literally "what if i had a better opportunity" don't understand that it's all what it fucking takes, as well as the fact that its the only thing that can do that for you.
How dense do you need to be?

Attached: Rudy-Mushoku-Tensei-Jobless-Reincarnation-Season-1-Episode-2-Master.jpg (3840x2160, 147.64K)

>issekaed
stop avoiding my filters you fucking dicklet

>guided by a god himself
kys hitogami

>i, and any user here would have achived as much if not or more with such a start
What a retard. You, and any user here would flip their shit and quit if someone or something seriously tried to kill or eat them.

What did MT do to make people seethe this hard?

Attached: file.png (75x16, 568)

all isekaifags should be permabanned and their threads deleted

>What a load of bullshit, i, and any user here would have achived as much if not or more with such a start
Yes. Being revived with full access to your intellect and memories on day one would make everything easy. Moreso, you can be more confident knowing that if you fuck up there, you might get a third chance and start again with even more memories.

>implying an ESL retard could achieve more than being mauled by a stray bear

share your filters, this isekai cancer is driving me mad

Any isekai where someone incredibly gifted, beautiful, rich etc, but who is also a massive piece of shit, gets isekaid as punishment into a complete loser, ugly, weak etc, without anything handed to him, who has to earn everything the hard way, and he becomes a better person in the process? I know it goes against everything the genre stands for, but that would be inspiring, not like this wish fulfilment haremshit.

It's pathetic, really.
>hurr I wish I had a better start
>hurr I wish I could do over

Nigga, every person in the world wishes they could undo their mistakes but you cannot.
Suck it up and start repairing the damage you've done to yourself by doing nothing

You wasted far too much time already

Attached: NPC.jpg (600x853, 108.57K)

It's the trope called How the Mighty have Fallen
Jahy and Devil Mcdo comes to mind immediately

>there are still motherfuckers dense enough who are just now realizing isekai is the autistic escapism powerfantasy genre

and every person is a wagie with depressing life, you don't get it do you?
you never EARN what you have, it is GIVEN to you by fate.
I remember people brining up Stephen Hawking in such arguments, but they forget that despire being a wegetable, but he was also born a genious, he didn't become one
His scientific career was just as his disability: a random whim of all poweful fate

The post above is surprisingly the most pathetic post in this thread

> fate
Lol

>The post above is surprisingly the most pathetic post in this thread
that's what consooming isekaishit does to a mf brain

fate in this context is a combination of factors outside of out control that like a powerful stream of a river carry us towards destined future
continue to cope but the greatest choice you ever made and could ever make was the taste of your toothpaste and even that's debatable

Isekai shit doesn't work as escapism for me for multiple reasons but this is one of them. It's basically just a different person. There is no real connection with the original human that died IRL.

It doesn't help that they never experience what I actually want to experience myself when they are reborn. I have no interest in money and harems and shit, if I was isekaied I would want to live an exciting life of someone that is maybe choosen by some alien force or something but someone that fights and struggles otherwise it's not interesting and doesn't feel like anything was earned. I am the main character then anyway, so it's not like I would die from a random shot in the head or something. I would actually like being crazy for a while maybe or being the villain or the hero until I realise I was the villain because the god that sent me was satan all along or some shit.
I don't see the point of a life if there are no surprises and adventures, and being the gary stu everybody loves isn't what I want. I daydream a lot but there is always all kinds of shit happening to that alternative me and I am still a loner there like my real self, I don't want to have a vastly different personality. I just want meaning in my life and some high goal I live for. Not career and shit, something big that is worthy of endless sacrifices and strategies.

>mf
>consoom
You're a faggot, Satan.

Stephen Hawking had to study very hard and made huge efforts. That's the problem with anime genetics and eugenics in general. Humans don't have superpowers and while the generic predispositions are real, the gap isn't like the ninja clans from nurutu but very subtle and a lot of time and effort are needed, which mean the enviroment is vital. The master race doesn't exist. Unless you're literally handicapped, you can't blame genetics for your problems.

>you can't blame genetics for your problems.
Well, yes, but also no
your life is determined like this:
>you are born, already with all your special traits, flaws and advantages, they are the main vector for your life's development, but there is also:
>class where you was born in
>quality and compatability(with you) of your parents
>location and things related to it(education, work, social circles, weather, etc)
and other stuff like this
Knowing it all i can predict the whole life of a person from start ot finish, and only thing that could make me wrong is global historical shit, but that can be accounted for too if we widen the data pool
In fact, i think one day compuers will be able to collect and analyze enough data to straight up read the future.

>you never EARN what you have, it is GIVEN to you by fate.
t. a brat who never worked for shit

Hawking and the other geniuses worked their asses off, unlike losers who whine about "fate" to try to console themselves about being a failure at life. Success is fate plus a shit ton of effort.

and what you have to show for your work, faggot? i have a feeling not much, you know why? i know why
all his effort would have gone to waste whithout natural talent like with millions of people you never heard of because they weren't born right yet still tried

Hawking lived his entire life in pain, bound into a wheel chair, and was given by his doctors just a few years to live.
And this bastard had the audacity to go out and say that the guy was gifted.

I have never felt so much disgust in my entire life

Attached: main-qimg-f1ae8be3a8fbcd4348b61548df6267d5.png (600x600, 432.5K)

Getting our novel published after 11 rejections and facing disgusting people like this

Attached: disgusting people.jpg (440x480, 93.13K)

Mushoku Tensei is good if you think of it as a wish fulfillment self-insert series. Some isekai other than this are also worth the read as long as you take them for what it is and you don't expect anything deep.
The only problem why some isekai like MT had a bad reputation is because the shills try to make it look like it's deep and compelling. Seriously, MTfags are delusional. They can't accept the fact that their series is only good when compared to other isekai series which is not a big hurdle in itself.

if he wasn't gifted he wouldn't have had such a high iq and scientific ability
he would have been just a nerd in a chair

I think that assassin isekai would be more accurate where all those other dudes getting reborn were just lazy or fucking off not autisticly grinding