SUPERHERO SPOILERS

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero is one of my favorite movies in the franchise.
It has a certain feeling of a young man, a child who has just arrived from school and turns on the television to see Dragon Ball Z, saga of cell, Gohan ssj2 for the first time. Some may complain about Piccolo's fainting scene, but for me it was one of the best scenes in the movie overall.

In favor:
•it has a good soundtrack
•takes you back to your childhood with a Gohan who feels studying as a priority until an event occurs and he returns to action
•Cell MAX was a turn of a villain that was completely necessary for Gohan's character development, who had lost that magic since his last appearance in the Moro Saga (manga).
•Picollo has a new form, which raises his antennae and gives him an orange color that is EPIC, and comparing it to Goku's power level.
•Gohan has a new transformation that compares him to Broly's power level and possibly higher. He needed it.
•the fact that GAMMA1 and GAMMA2 have reconsidered and helped the protagonists was a plot twist that I loved. They fit perfectly into the plot and the outcome of the film.

Against:
•the events happened very fast, Picollo infiltrated without being discovered, trips in seconds from Capsule Corp. to Kamisama Temple. I didn't like it very much, but it's a movie of almost 2 hours, understandable.
•Dr. Hedo is a little... Ridiculous? I mean, it's a point in favor of his bulletproof suit and all that, but being the grandson of Dr. Gero, it would have to be at least a little more... I don't know, I didn't like it much XD
•Picollo takes on a more paternal role, he takes care of Pan, he has a house and stuffed animals, A CELL PHONE???, although his video call with Videl was funny, I didn't like his character "development" at the beginning of the film. I was glad that he later turned into an epic giant orange monster reminiscent of the old Evil Emperor days.

Orange Picollo
Beast Gohan
It's great

Rating:
Thanks, Toriyama & Toei Animation.

Attached: 2OECTLBFZ5GGZBQXXMDSH65VHU.png (1064x1596, 2.35M)

Blog-sama...

Dont bother. You will just get shit on by cucks who hate CHADgi and think their limp dicked posts about the movie failing will stop the CGI future

What guns were the Red Ribbon Army using? Bullpups?

Attached: dragon-ball-super-super-hero-piccolo-red-ribbon-army.jpg (400x400, 14.13K)

I don't know, honestly they suck my dick what those uneducated virgins think. CGI was used in the Tournament of Power, in Resurrection of "F", Broly, And I haven't seen any complaints. Everyone with his problem, and my problem is the taste for CGI

>Bullpups?
Ik, it's ridiculous. It is one of the points against that I could not add. It looks like a weapon taken from Fortnite lol

CHADgon CHAD CHADper: CHADper CHADro is one of my CHADvorite CHADvies in the CHADchise.
It has a CHADtain CHADling of a CHADng CHAD, a CHADld who has just aCHADed from CHADool and turns on the teleCHADsion to see CHADgon CHAD CHAD, CHADga of CHADll, CHADhan CHADCHADj2 for the CHADst time. Some may CHADplain about CHADolo's CHADting CHADne, but for me it was one of the CHADst CHADnes in the CHADvie CHADverall.

In CHADvor:
•it has a CHAD CHADtrack
•takes you back to your CHADhood with a CHADhan who feels CHADying as a CHADority until a CHADvent occurs and he reCHADs to CHADtion
•CHADll MAX was a CHADrn of a CHADlain that was CHADletely CHADessary for CHADhan's CHADracter deCHADlopment, who had CHADst that CHADgic since his last apCHADrance in the CHADoro CHADga (CHADnga).
•CHADollo has a CHAD CHADrm, which CHADses his anCHADnae and CHADves him a CHADnge CHADlor that is EPIC, and CHADparing it to CHADku's CHADer CHADvel.
•CHADhan has a CHAD CHADsforCHADtion that CHADpares him to CHADly's CHADer CHADvel and CHADibly CHADgher. He CHADed it.
•the CHADct that CHADMA1 and CHADMA2 have reCHADsidered and CHADped the proCHADgonists was a plCHAD CHADst that I CHADved. They fit perCHADctly into the CHADot and the CHADcome of the CHADlm.

CHADgainst:
•the CHADvents haCHADned very CHADst, CHADollo inCHADrated without being disCHADvered, CHADps in seCHADs from CHADsule CHADrp. to KamiCHADma CHADple. I didn't CHADke it very CHADch, but it's a CHADvie of CHADmost 2 CHADrs, underCHADable.
•Dr. CHADo is a CHADle... RiCHADulous? I mean, it's a CHADnt in CHADvor of his CHADletproof CHADuit and all CHAD, but CHADing the CHADson of CHADr. CHADero, it CHADld have to be at CHADst a CHADle more... I CHADn't know, I CHADn't like it much XCHAD
•CHADollo CHADkes on a more CHADernal role, he CHADkes care of PCHAD, he has a CHADse and CHADfed CHADimals, A CHADLL CHADNE???, although his CHADeo CHADall with CHADel was CHADny, I CHADn't like his CHADracter "deCHADopment" at the beCHADning of the CHADlm. I was glCHAD that he CHADter CHADrned into a CHADpic CHADiant CHADnge CHADster remiCHADent of the old CHADvil CHADperor CHADays.

CHADnge CHADollo
BEAST CHADhan
It's CHADeat

CHADing:
Thanks, CHADiCHADa & CHADoei CHADiCHADtion.

CHADlog-CHADma...

Felt like maybe japan is reading all the fanfics from mexico
like Gohan's new form is pretty much GOHAN EL BLANCO come to life... truth is stranger then fiction

it was an ok film but over all the broly movie was better

(OP)
CHADont CHADther. CHADou will CHADst get CHADit on by CHADcks who CHADe CHADgi and CHADink CHADeir CHADmp CHADcked CHADsts aCHADt the CHADvie CHADling will CHADop the CHADGI CHADture

Myspace sama in 2022? We knelt tightfully so

If Super Hero did one thing right, it's killing the Super manga by there being too much difference between the timeline.

No more Super manga in my conversations, fuck Moro, fuck Gas, and all of them.

>Felt like maybe japan is reading all the fanfics from mexico
They are, Black Clover just canonized "demon" Nun and they gave Deer horns to the villain like it was theorized 1 year ago.
Shonen Jump spies could be with us right now in this very thread.

Attached: YPHNXOH4VJCPZCUNMRDVNLXVJ4.jpg (538x439, 95.78K)

I mean, at this point Mexicans and spics in general are more well versed in Dragon Ball lore than Toriyama himself.

>Shonen Jump spies could be with us right now in this very thread.
Time to skedaddle.

Attached: Goku.webm (640x480, 988.05K)

>too much difference between the timeline.
Super Hero actually occurs between the end of Moro and the start of Granola sagas

This because Granola saga takes place on Cereal Planet, not on Earth. And Super Hero does happen on earth

lol lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-133617_Twitter.jpg (1440x2201, 1.05M)

>nigger btfo'd by Gohan Blanco and Piccolo Naranja
Based

>BEAST gets BEASTed
Pottery.

You misspelled Toyotaro user

Gohan Blanco and Piccolo Anaranjado fighting Cell Rojo Grande is the most Dragon Ball AF bullshit ever but god I loved it

The script writer was Toriyama. Toyotaro is only in charge of the supervision and drawing of the manga (and this movie). Akira does the rest like script writing, following the plot, etc.