Is living in Japan as fun as anime makes it seem?

Is living in Japan as fun as anime makes it seem?

Attached: FanZJNHXwAA-d3h.jpg (894x911, 53.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/09/0ff519e1aff9-japanese-kids-suffer-near-worst-mental-health-among-richest-nations.html
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20220629/p2a/00m/0na/031000c
youtu.be/nnsuSpugNmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okinawa is pretty chill, but they're not REALLY Japanese.
t. Navy brat

No.
>Japanese children had the second-worst rated mental well-being among 38 developed and emerging countries due to poor life satisfaction and the high frequency of suicide
english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/09/0ff519e1aff9-japanese-kids-suffer-near-worst-mental-health-among-richest-nations.html
>Japanese youth's mental well-being a concern as many report low satisfaction levels
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20220629/p2a/00m/0na/031000c
Japanese school is just about the most miserable situation for kids in the world. The Japanese workplace is among the most soul crushing, overworked, most workplace bullying, etc. along with China.
Otaku anime is made by and for people who are alienated from Japanese society and norms. There is a reason why that population exists, and it's not because the Japanese system works so well and makes everyone happy, rather the opposite.
Anime depicts Japan more as the creators and viewers would like it to be, not how it is.

Maybe. Until you start working 80 hour salaryman weeks and all of your “free” time is spent playing gacha games on your train commute.

Or you just be a NEET.

did you know you can just buy a load of bread and eat it like that in your own country

living?
yes
working?
no

there's a reason the life of every anime character seems to end at high school

Attached: 1660886700704080.jpg (342x441, 21.95K)

WILL YOU NIGGER EVER STOP? ITS FUCKING ROUGH IN REAL LIFE

School is actually worse than working, the same shit but you don't get paid

When you're young I think school is enjoyable. But education as an adult is the most sour fucking deal. It's legitimately a god damn ripoff

There's gotta be a few foreign companies with more relaxed policies and expectations though. Might not be all that bad.

short answer, no. Long answer, this guy has a pretty good explanation
youtu.be/nnsuSpugNmE

it's a pretty soulgrinding experience since japs are pretty uptight about the proper life course and how things are conducted in general

I stayed in Japan for about a month a couple of years ago, and while I really enjoyed it, I do wonder if I'd still like it after the novelty of a "vacation" were to wear off. If I had to work the 6 day a week work schedule, worry about money (USD to Yen is VERY generous, their $100 only cost me $80 whenever I had to withdraw) and all that. I did really enjoy my time there. The best days were just walking around Tokyo, grabbing some stuff from marts, walking into different stores, and eating out of obvious family run restaurants.

Attached: 1659988745542028.jpg (2048x1536, 361.65K)

Could be worse, you could be living in England.

>their 100$ cost me 80$
that isn't how exchange rates work

I'm a self admitted dumbass then

I think working in Japan would be fun but it would have to be as part of a bank or company that had a japan branch or significant international presence like Nomura.

I don't think being a poorcel doing teaching in japan would be fun.

Attached: 1660947643282811.jpg (816x960, 132.63K)

>Is fiction like reality

Attached: d2145fa1.jpg (1920x1080, 164.02K)

Being poor anywhere is a miserable existence.

I came to this website this year I published that image because I thought it was funny and they banned me, does that image have anything?

yeah but idiots actually opt into it with things like JET to go teach in japan

I encourage all the white weebs who think Japan is anime wonderland to go live there for six months and report back. The more I get to know my Japanese friends, and how weirdly backwards thinking, face-saving, and conservative they are, the more I quietly hate Japan and the society. Is it racism if I don't like Japanese people because I saw behind the curtain?

japan have it right about nationalism though

Attached: 1623980570049.webm (590x730, 123.27K)