Buyfag Thread

Attached: shitmanga.jpg (600x800, 89.28K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

Surprised the chtulu figs are being released finally

I don't want to dig it out of my pile of shopping to get a picture right now but I brought a 10 pack of stickers from that show a couple seasons back where the bear violently mauls his owner every episode

Actually not 10 pack 50 pack

I think some rogue jannie is purging these threads. Started one like 20 min ago and it got deleted.

Attached: 2022_0808121937.jpg (1077x1679, 267.17K)

I managed to track down my obscure waifu's ancient dakimakura!

It got deleted because some moron put edition in the op

lmao are you the autistic fucking janny that did it for that dumb of a reason?

It's been a well established rule that you can't have anything like 'edition' or linking the old thread in the OP to allude that this thread is a general.

Really surprised she is getting a re-release, hopefully it sells well.

who?

I will never understand why "general = bad" is a thing these threads are absolutely a general and I don't see the problem with calling it what it is.

Has mandarake actually turned over a new leaf? They are actually willing to extend the payment deadline so I can combine it with an upcoming auction. Before they were always super anal about that.

Attached: 123456.jpg (1440x1800, 368.1K)

dumb newfag

here she comes!

Attached: hobo.jpg (1000x714, 165.38K)

now this thread is almost ded too

It was a huge problem years ago where every user and his dog decided to make generals about every damn topic and it got way out of hand. Jannies are hypervigilant these days to nip the trend in the bud but there is an understanding to let certain "totally not a general" threads lie as long as they make sense to exist and
keep it subtle.

Go back to /toy/

>live in washington
>package from Japan arrives in Alaska
>nice
>then it arrives in California
>yes, finally getting closer
>anticipation.jpg
>suddenly goes all the way across the country to Tennessee
I don’t understand why they do this

I always liked her anime design better so all the LN style figures don't appeal to me very much. Though I'm sure proper Korbo fans wouldn't have the same problem.