Do Any Forums trust the police?

Do Any Forums trust the police?

Attached: Miyuki.png (493x373, 152.99K)

You sound like a spic crossposter from Any Forums so kindly go back

For the most part.

yes, but then I don't commit crimes, so I don't have much reason not to

Attached: I like you.jpg (124x197, 10.44K)

FUCK THE POLICE

Attached: 164.jpg (1080x1620, 385.98K)

Is You're Under Arrest popular with spics?

AND WHATNOT

Attached: Uenozono.Minami.full.3108868.jpg (839x1070, 260.06K)

FUCK EM

Attached: EXJEoLlUwAcx41o.png (1287x1800, 559.67K)

Yes

Attached: 1622885286474.png (1280x800, 874.39K)

They're all criminals so probably not

We hate the police here

Attached: 1608005188847.png (730x1080, 772.11K)

F*** the police.

Attached: 1393902887680.jpg (640x800, 102.79K)

It's normal to hate the police until you need them.

The problem is, police are useless and don't do anything except protect state capital. They don't exist for your interests.

>until you need them
What, so they can show up an hour late and then shoot my dog?

In first world we love police. It's quite normal aproach.

Holy shit this.
>neighbor has their house broken into and some jewelry stolen
>cops arrive an hour late
>they just jot down notes on their notepad and drive away

>first world
That excludes burgerland

>until you need them

Attached: 2612-jpg.jpg (1280x1280, 386.68K)

Fuck Crunchyroll and everyone involving in EX-ARM "anime". Fuck them all.

Spoken like true criminal scum.

Most people want the defence police provide against degenerate thiefs like you

btw the police (as confirmed by the supreme court of the usa) are not obligated to protect or help civilians. if you're getting beat to death and there's a cop around, they're not obligated to help you.

It's just the reality of how things work. If a normal law-abiding citizen has property stolen from them, the cops don't care. If the state has something stolen from them, then you'll have weeks-long forensic search teams looking for it.

This is all true but they were able to find my neighbor's stolen car getting pawned off so it's not like they're never useful.

Attached: 579d2b3317520df0acc7241732772697.jpg (1140x820, 811.63K)

You literally responded with the exact attidude I was thinking of when I posted that, lmao. If you or someone you knew was a victim of violent crime, guess you would just shrug and go on with life instead of calling the cops, right? Daughter was raped, she knows who did it and the cops could go get the guy, but nah, we don't call those guys, they're useless.
Unironically you think the same way the "abolish the police" crowd does, where they somehow think there's a way to deal with murderers and rapists that doesn't involve police and laws

user unless there is someone being murdered right in front of you the police aren't going to do shit about it
It's not a matter of hating police it's literally how the system works

I find it funny how everyone's spouting this now after all the attention from the Texas school shooting, but anyone who was familiar with the laws already knew this long ago.

No one cares about your neighbor's stolen trailer, Cletus.

It was a benz

They didn't find shit retard, pawn shops have to check and make sure shit isn't reported stolen when it comes in and report it to the police if it is

When did I ever say abolish the police? I just said they're mostly useless and don't protect the average citizen's interests. There are good cops out there that give a shit, but cops aren't obligated to help you.
>Daughter was raped, she knows who did it and the cops could go get the guy, but nah, we don't call those guys, they're useless.
It's worth calling the cops I guess, but don't expect them to resolve the issue for you. Usually in those kinds of cases the rapist doesn't get arrested because cops don't arrest based on "my daughter knows the guy"

No one cares about your neighbor's stolen "Benz", Tyrone.

>user unless there is someone being murdered right in front of you the police aren't going to do shit about it
There are 750,000 convicted sex offenders alive in the United States.
There are millions of people convicted of drug offenses.
How did that happen, exactly, if the police only act on murders with witnesses?

>There are 750,000 convicted sex offenders alive in the United States
In the USA if you have sex with a female and she changes her mind a year later you can be convincted of rape

Why does my race keep changing? I'm asian.

Holy shit no one fucking cares.
We're posting cute police officers, what the fuck are you even doing? I hate you stupid fucking normalfags who can't think about anything other than politics so fucking much. You shit up every single fucking thread.

Kill yourself off of my board kudasai

Attached: 1653904048763.png (850x582, 959.12K)