Is the 90's anime better than this trash? Also what is up with no nips?

Is the 90's anime better than this trash? Also what is up with no nips?

Attached: key-visual-bastard.jpg (1200x675, 944.3K)

Yes, by a significant margin.

Attached: [sxales] Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakai Shin - 05 (DVDRip 720x480p x265 HEVC AC3x2 2.0x2) (Dual Audio).mkv_00.14.24.906.png (720x540, 185.63K)

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the new series? Serious question because I loved the manga and the new anime adapts it faithfully, and yet for some reason it doesn't work.
I thought that I might have just grown out of it and that it's actually pretty generic looking back 20 years later, and this is partly true, but even then the dark atmosphere of the manga makes it work but it doesn't translate well to the anime version.

That sounds like a you problem.

>Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the new series?
>What's wrong with the new series
>Censored
>Netflix

Its literally the same story except with more omissions and censorship

>Can anybody tell me what's wrong with the new series?
>the new anime adapts it faithfully

Yeah and significantly fuglier art

Attached: BASTARD!! Heavy Metal Dark Fantasy - S01E06 - MULTi 1080p WEB x264 -NanDesuKa (NF).mkv_00.20.35.234.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

It's like the best animation made by n*tflix and that's not an amazing thing

>>the new anime adapts it faithfully
It didn't? I can only vaguely remember the events so I assumed it did. I read it when the manga was released in my country, which was around 2000-2008 or something then it was barely released anymore due to the endless hiatuses.

>It didn't? I
It did. We even had a storytime a few months before the announcement and it followed everything to a tee and even adapted the Wizard one-shot chapter

I haven't watched the new one, but the 90s anime was worse than the manga, and the manga wasn't good anyway.

Yes.

Why adapt something that has already been animated, but make it worse? The animation quality is just okaish. The battles are mediocre. Why remake something that we can compare with something made in the 90s, and not flex your money to prove you are making content that will be good 50 years later?

I am a simple man. If it's exclusive to netflix, I don't even bother to pirate it. It's the only way to make studios and mangaka learn not to do business with Netflix. All these shows should flop. If you don't have the discipline to not watch censored anime, you may be the reason it continues to be made.

The 90's OVAs aren't even a faithful adaptation

I had fun watching it and it's just like the manga. Stop being a picky faggot, if you don't want to give the Netflix jew any money, just pirate it.

>implying
I am on episode 8 but so far has been a fucking bore. He does the same shit with every girl he meets (who happen to be virgins) and there aren't even any nips to make it somewhat interesting
also Netflix is part of my phone plan

Koyasu was pitch perfect for Di-Amon holy shit

Let people enjoy things chud

Nipple autism strikes again

>this trash
Stick to moeshit cuck

fuck off pedo shit