Made in Abyss EP7

Ah yes, I actually almost forgot that this series is filled with all manner of pain and suffering seeing how previous episodes have been generally chill.
Thank you anime, very cool.

Attached: unknown.png (1366x676, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_26BhViw28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I certainly got whiplash from the episode.
The thing is I thought I was prepared for the episode since I read the manga and knew what was coming, next thing I knew I was bawling my eyes out.
It make sense but just having the voice acting and the music that plays during it really does elevate the scene, I didn't even cry when reading the same scene in the manga.
The anime really is the superior way to experience this story. I just wish I could forget what I read in the manga so I could experience the story without any prior knowledge.
Also Kevin Penkin is a fucking genius.

so are all white whistles - actually whistles?
beside the prushka one - the rest so far were presented as ceremonial and nonfunctional (no "out" hole for sound to go out)
or did Riko the first one to actually try blowing one like a whistle?

speedwatcher Ozen used hers on that cube relic

>or did Riko the first one to actually try blowing one like a whistle
yes user, none of the white whistles ever tried blowing their white whistles like whistles, the thought never crossed their white whistle minds
baka

Attached: white-whistles.jpg (807x538, 91.85K)

MAKING DINNER WITH IRUMYUUI-CHAN!!!

Attached: 1660748744265190.webm (596x644, 146.11K)

Can we go 5 minutes without speedwatchers existing?

Uma delicia

Attached: aM43zzV_700b.jpg (503x462, 38.99K)

Irumyuui was made for sex

I will buy this soundtrack so fast once it drops.
Kevin fucking knocked it out of the park with it this time.

So we all agree that torka is Liza's white whistle right? It only makes sense for her to fall in love with someone to be able to sacrifice them to further her plunge into the abyss. This also does make me think that there is a 50/50 chance of something nefarious in store for riko when she makes it to the bottom, because if Liza did in fact sacrifice her husband, I imagine she'd do the same with her daughter in a heartbeat.

Attached: ssssss.png (739x665, 538.66K)

I love it. It makes me feel something. Suffering has always been a great part of storytelling. Greek Tragedies are misery fests. Les Misérables didn't endure so long for no reason

>read the manga
>knew what was coming
>bawling my eyes out
Please nigger the sad part wasn't even that

-'s children.

Attached: could be us.gif (270x278, 3.5M)

What would be the equivalent of the iru's babies soup for us?
I have diarreha since wednesday and it wont go away.

The point is the anime with the scene in question did make me bawl my eyes out while the same scene in the manga doesn't. And yes I know it's gonna get much worst which excites me and scares me with how much better the anime is gonna portray it.

Well, looks like it's time for baby-making sex with Iru!

Hare soup.

Well damn, I must have overlooked that. My bad

Attached: wacky zakky chef.png (1372x1921, 1.43M)

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 6546546545666.png (660x575, 428.02K)

youtu.be/_26BhViw28s

Definitely, I really thought it was weird how you barely hear his score in Season 2 so far. Again with the village segments being generally more chill, I guess his score is also more muted.
Then the episode happened, he was just hiding his power level it turns out.

Penkin talked about the process of being commissioned to make an anime ost in the trash taste podcast
The composer is given an excel sheet of types of songs they want and they prob just went "we got this type of song from s1, so lets not add that type to the excel sheet" leading to reuse of tracks and them piling on all the good stuff for ep 7.

Attached: fat.png (1322x1269, 2.25M)

you know this is a thread for the Anime watchers?

No, its mia general.

Be honest you fags would have done the same in his place

it seems this thread was made before the general got archived

But not procreation.

sometimes leaders have to make the hard decision and crack a few eggs in order to reach a peaceful conclusion