Ruri Dragon Axe

Dang, 6 chapters, must be a new record

Attached: 10C4B5C6-05D1-4D27-A062-80A04E88BA09.jpg (1281x626, 121.83K)

Doron is better

Really?
Man, that sucks

Link to proof or bait.

I made it up

>last chapter was almost a month ago

Don't worry. Mangaka can just show ruri laying eggs next chapter and it will outsold mha average volome sales.

>mangaka has "health issues" that just keep getting worse

The Japs are the sickliest fucking race on planet Earth. I've known literal HIV-positive people who get sick less than the average Jap seems to.

Attached: 1660265634856081.jpg (334x338, 68.66K)

RURI NOOOOOO!

Im so glad it got put on hiatus it did not deserve all the hype is was getting. whoever liked it were genuince fucking pedos.

>>-241653963
B--b-but, healthy 100 years old ojii-sans and obaa-chans in japanese villages....

>must be a new record
no see Second

I miss the lazy dragon JK

same
I've been digging around for some stuff to fill the hole but they're all gay as hell

It's possible but I honestly believe something went wrong behind the scenes, maybe he refused to kneel to the shonen manga mafia or something

not an axe, it was a short tribute to a famous trainer that died

>this
Please please PLEEEAASE, Shueisha!

Attached: __aoki_ruri_ruri_dragon_drawn_by_doribae__sample-26238fce166cb8cb2765255012961934.jpg (850x1863, 175.19K)

While you are right on japs being sickly, "health issues" can also be mental health stuff (which shouldn't be rare considering the schedules of most artists on Shonen Jump) or having your wrist destroyed after non-stop drawing for months.

It can also be an excuse for not telling the people he had some disagreement with the publishers or whatever shit that could have negative repercutions for him (from fans or future employers) if the public knew the truth.

This whole health problems seems to be prevalent in shogakukan magazines
As a Kodansha chad I rarely see this happen to our mangaka

you niggers really are desperate for an axe, arent you?

They definitely are. Shonenspics have massive hateboners for stuff like this. That being said by the time the hiatus is over all of the initial interest will be gone so it might as well be axed.

its a comfy series, doesnt really depends on WOAH factor so I think it will be fine, specially cause the next chapter should be the follow up to Lightning Trait awakening

no shit axefags are desperate when earthchild is long past expiration date

It won't survive in jump

its good enough to survive the Axe if fucking EC and DRDD or whatever still alive

This shoujo crap has no place in jump
Jump needs stuff like Ichigo 100% or Video Girl

>having your wrist destroyed after non-stop drawing for months.
he didn't even publish 10 chapters