Any Forums was wrong

I've been avoiding this series for years because you kept telling me its trash. But I just binged the entirety of Naruto Kai and it is one of the best anime I have seen. And certainly the best anime above 100 episodes. Don't believe the "Narutard" memes.

Attached: 115424047e69f6444f_0.jpg (1708x2562, 254.52K)

okay narutard

Kill yourself, narutard.

Live yourself, naruCHAD.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

kill yourself, narutard

Very true, there really hasn't ever been a long running anime as high effort as the good parts of Naruto, they do everything pretty well. The animation and cinematography really give it a very lively, three dimensional feel.
I also feel like Kishimoto had very deep goals for Naruto, wanted to be a great political allegory. He chickened out at the end though.

>wanted to be a great political allegory
Huh? Examples in the series?

Who's your favorite character then, OP?

Literally every part, every arc. The allegory being the Leaf are really the bad guys.

Naruto has spent 20 years producing retards of the highest order. I don't care about anything that happens in the series but for that reason alone it should be erased from the earth.

You really misunderstood the series, then.

what was your interpretation o wise one?

Do you mean subtext? an allegory is when a story serves as a metaphor but still makes sense if taken literally

It's a complex allegory with many metaphors, you sperg

Yeah, this
Did you know that most popular shonen series were actually pretty good?
Now, read One Piece, or watch an abridged version, like One Pace. It's just as good, even better at times

live yourself, naruCHAD.

Attached: E6-_xXvXEAkjMC1.jpg (720x720, 100.05K)

Any Forums literally grew up with and overtaken by nardo. Jesus fuck you're stupid
Dumbass narutard

nice bait (you)

Nah it was always a spirituality/morality message.
Japanese fucking love mixing Kabbalistic/Gnostic elements with their native culture. The aliens weren't even that surprising considering.

It's complex, it's about Naruto and Sasuke's conflicting ideologies and how that shapes their lives. Politics take a large yet subtle and understated role in this, especially revolving around Danzo, the Hokages, Orochimaru, the war and everything about the leaf village.
It has a lot of vague spiritual subtext, but I can't think of any specific examples, what are some examples of Kabbalistic/Gnostic elements in Naruto?

Politics is used as a tool to express the morality themes, rather than being the focus themselves in my eyes.
I'll go into it a bit more later, busy, it's not as overt as in many other Jap works like Evangelion or whatever but I think it's there.

Naruto was great at first but became worst and worst