Kakegurui

It looks like we are in the end game

Attached: 0095-036.jpg (900x1291, 232.07K)

based lesbos

This better end with them having feral lesbian lovemaking right there on the poker table.

any yuri scenes yet?

I really think this would have happened with of without Yumeko. There had to be a sizable number of housepets who still had votes anyway, what exactly was the plan here, Sayaka?

Yumeko legit looked like the vilain

Attached: K.png (2584x1288, 3.36M)

She focused too much on the president winning. Her love for the president blinded here.

Attached: K2.jpg (2688x1288, 1.61M)

But also this will be a good opportunity for some world building. If Sayaka ia going to be indebted to the Academy now, I really want to know how that works. Or how the Academy works at all and who actually works there.

Attached: K3.png (1796x1288, 3.07M)

We still don't know the MC backstory, do we? Also what's the point of this character?

Attached: snapshot.png (492x829, 528.82K)

Attached: kirari x sayaka.png (788x728, 1015.21K)

>Also what's the point of this character?
Cuck the shit mangaka

>MC
that's Yumeko tho

Still want him to have his moment. buuuut i fear that might be wishful thinking, the manga has been heavily tilted towards yuri with all of it's teasing, in spite of the relevant plot moments he did have with Yumeko.

I absolutely adore the kind of character that would make me feel inferior. I'd fucking DREAD ever being in a subservient position to Yumeko.

And not just her, I'd fear Mary thinking i'm a bitch as well.

>We still don't know the MC backstory, do we?
It's so fascinating to think where Yumeko could have come from.

we got a quick glimpse before

Attached: 20.jpg (900x1291, 257.95K)

She's so fucking smart and already has so much money.

I'm imagining her going to gambling dens and cleaning them out as a primary schooler. So yeah, just like Akagi.

While this thread is here, I am so fucking glad the Twin anime turned out as fantastic as the main show,.

Too bad it was only 6 episodes.

There will probably be more.