Overlord

No Overlord thread? Let me fix that. Fanfic next week supposedly.

Attached: 1644760946939.png (1441x2048, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

overbooru.world/post/view/11371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldn't it be tonight? About the fight with marewhat is the point of the skeleton spartan? Ainz favorite summon undead are death knight because they can tank two hit for a low level summon.
The spartan can't even be use to fight against a level 100 character. Is the death god another roleplayer.

>Ainz's divine tier robe/primary equipment is simply described as an expensive-looking black robe in the LN
>He is constantly described as wearing black robes of varying degrees of apparent expensiveness in various situations
>One that looks like sable to receive Jircniv in Nazarick
>One that gleams like velvet but is apparently also unassuming to meet Neia and Retardios alone
>But his divine gear is apparently outstanding enough on sight that he changed into a less splendid one to meet Osk in
Are these all different black robes or the same one!? Fucking Maruyama aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>reading overlord fanfic
>chad bangs Lakyus and Gagaran in front of EE

so now that the movie has been announced and that it won't come to the west for years, who's going to pirate it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-151604_cropped.png (1080x1253, 768.24K)

So just likr the books I'll wait for a fan translation

>that it won't come to the west for years,
What? How long of a delay are they putting?
When is the movie supposed to be out in Japan?

Ainz has a ton of different outfits. The anime and art just ignore it

Not really? He once talked about having different outfits, but what outfit that he wore in LN wasn't shown in anime/art?

actually whoops i was lied to, there's already an official crunchyroll english dub and translation and it'll likely be released digitally in not too long

Attached: 5335.jpg (1080x2171, 660.68K)

I just don't have the imagination to differentiate black robes in my mind when no details about them are really given, ever. Frustrating.

vol 15

overbooru.world/post/view/11371

Attached: 1635027136300.jpg (1200x1200, 1.31M)

We wait for the fanfic movie then.

Wait for the translation of the fight in 12 hours x 3 weeks to find out why those summons are there. ;]

Like, he swaps the black academic gown with violet and gold details by his red and black divine-tier wizard robe with a cape early in volume 1, just to give an example.

He also has a cloak he wears in plave of the cape a few times. That's ignoring that he wears pants and a shirt when going out as Momon (see the scene where he describes his clothes while Fluder kisses his boots)

We've never actually seen a depiction of his divine-tier equipment because his default outfit in illustrations and the anime is clearly based on the academic gown with violet and gold details.

But it's an outfit he wears and didn't appear in the anime or the art, as I said. What exactly is your point here?

Remedios should have become Mare's personal onahole...
what a waste of puss

My point is just what I said. We've never seen his actual default gear because so-bin didn't read the rest of the first chapter before designing him.

No shit. No one in charge of any of the visuals talks either with Maruyama or with each other and nothing matches anything.