Ok... look like the mods taken seriously me joking about this issue being a feminist shit

Ok... look like the mods taken seriously me joking about this issue being a feminist shit...
Let's retry with less irony:
>No fanservice but useless girls
VS
>Lots of fanservice but badass girls that are relevant
Pick your poison.

Attached: shonenshit.png (582x424, 482.65K)

What?

instead of captcha this site should require users to upload a picture of their skin tone before posting

What do you prefer, think is less bad.
Why?

I mean Naruto is basically a fujo series.

Just call it BL or yaoi. Cause that's actually what is about.

Fairy Tail is kino

Why do you think fanservice is poison, are you a homosexual?

stupid thread man, why do you compare random things like this? Only compare things that actually make sense to compare, man
Naruto is better

Surprising how much shit it get for doing the exact same things as every other shonenshit.

These are just examples, and that's not the point. Also you wrong.r48km

Excessive fanservice can both ruin a series and get it cancelled.

Also, it was all FT had going for it.

>write a series around fan service
>everything else is quite bad
>better fanservice with a better story in the same setting pops up (like pic)
>ruh-roh, my show is ded now :(

Attached: R (6).jpg (692x1024, 63.06K)

lots of fanservice nad badass girls that are relevant, like god intended.
naruto has fanservice but its exclusive to male characters

Attached: the-abashiri-family-2095-1.jpg (640x480, 54.56K)

Is just a reference to the "Reeeee! I see a pantyshot! This anime is ruined!" people.
Fanservice is ALWAYS a bonus and NEVER a malus.

Erza is one of my favorite females in fiction period.
manages to be absolutely badass and independent, maybe more badass than any other character in the series, yet kept her feminity.
my favorite running gag was her trying to consoling or complimenting people by pressing them against her chest just for them to bonk their head on her armor

>Naruto is better
maybe, and thats a big maybe, if you stopped watching after Pain

such a shitty thread lol

Obviously the second option is the best unless you're an actual faggot who hates fat tits.

I'm thinking about which manga/anime have girls that actually kick asses. And i realize that the great majority are the ecchi ones. Those made by the "mysoginist" and "talentless" mangakas that can't write anything good cause they need boobas.
Like the so called "serious" mangaka, those who make the good "plot" and shit, not the "shitty fanservice writing", are completely unable to give female characters any kind of relevance and characterization. Especially in the action/fighting genre.

Attached: winvurga.jpg (844x1200, 300.14K)

There is a dozen about wan piss sperging about that bitch. You don't need to stay between us heterosexuals. There is plenty for you.

Speaking of Wan Piss, let's bring it into the mix too.
I think everyone agrees that One Piece females are better than Nardo but are they better than Fairy Tail too?

Option B. Also Lucy and Erza are top chicks.

Before i dropped it (at the end of fish island) no female character impressed me. Nami was kinda lame, and Robin looked like wan not even suited to be a strawhat. She could oneshot some enemy but overally her ability was really unimpressive. The good fights and the cool stuff were all about Sanji and Zoro, and sometime Usop. Hell even the deer had better action.
As far as i know not much has changed. The most relevant female character was a fucking old hag. And she was the joke of a joke.

>As far as i know not much has changed
It changed. But for the worst, trust me.