A Couple of Cuckoos

DO THE DANCING
DO THE DANCING
WITH YOU

Attached: 1660420325887.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Why is Hiro so hated on Any Forums when in other places people either like her or dislike her far less?

Thats just not the case we are just more vocal about it here but she's still the least popular of the 3 by quite a margin

Yes I know Hiro is less popular than Sachi or Erika overall. But in other places, the hate for Hiro is much more subdued. It's not like here where the threads show outright hate for her. In other places, it's more like either minor dislike or indifference at worst. If anything, in other places I've seen, it's Sachi who has the vocal dislikers and not Hiro. People in other places also seem to tolerate Hirofags more than they do here.

As for those other places, while Sachi is by far the most popular girl here by a considerable margin, in most other places I've seen she's closer to second or even third. Erika seems to be the most popular girl elsewhere, with Sachi either being a close second or battling with Hiro for the next spot. It's not like here where it's Sachifags central.

This is Sachi territory

Erika has the main girl token wich makes her the most popular among normalfags
Also most of other places mostly got animeonly and before the previous week episode there has been almost no interactions with sachi that wasnt butchered and Hiro ones were slightly boosted by giving her more screentime compared to the manga
Naturaly animeonly have sachi 2nd or 3rd depending on if they like Hiro or not, I were an erikafag with the anime and became a sachifag with the manga
And lastly erika fans are less vocal in general thats mostly Hiro fans that are vocal about sachi

Even in manga-centric places like the sub there still seems to be many Hiro fans. It really only seems to be Any Forums which hates Hiro. Even Japan, where Sachi is quite popular, still has its share of Hiro fans and they don't seem to hate her much if at all.

Any Forums is just a place where people are more vocal about their opinion as oposed to reddit or Twitter and thats why I prefer Any Forums than other places because people dont retrain themselves because of bad karma or whatever they do to cancel unrestrained opinions
While I think the few Hirofags here are geniuly retarded they are still way better than the ones I saw in reddit/twitter

Shino will never be kanojo.
Sachi will never win.
Cope.

Attached: 1532819495941.png (168x175, 17.51K)

Spoilers? I know Pepito got banned but are there any replacements yet?

Hiro won the poll

Attached: FamrwLVagAA_k4S.jpg (1674x2048, 507.55K)

Has this ever happened before? Where a manga announced a character popularity poll but then went radio silent about it?

I never saw the announcement in the magazine either. The poll never existed

Where did this "there's a character poll coming up" thing come from then?

No one cares about Ai

Twitter, but they never posted the scans to back up the poll announcement

The official Twitter?

sneaky

So Sneaky was lying?

He's lied about Kanokari before as well

How?