Dragonball Super

>Brings himself up to Super Saiyan God levels in 4 months
>lolok lets just give him 10 years in a HBTC

what the FUCK

Attached: EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE.png (526x398, 197.35K)

frieza gay

frieza black

It's interesting now that Frieza's being nicer to his men instead of just randomly executing them at his whim. They'll probably be more loyal this way.

FRIEZA CANONICALLY GAY NIGGER LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

I think it would be really really REALLY lame but I don't thinl it's impossible they do a Freeza redemption arc

I don't want him to be redeemed, he can still be an evil dude just not as homicidal towards his men. Cooler was always nice towards his underlings, even though he was a villain.

It's really the plot of dbs that hard for you to understand?...

Attached: proclaim it.jpg (480x391, 48.24K)

I thought freezypoop was a real estate agent not a conqueror

Goku won

Attached: __son_goku_and_chi_chi_dragon_ball_and_2_more_drawn_by_tkgsize__sample-a11471fc395d2ce2d6eabbcc1fa8774f.jpg (850x850, 88.28K)

Attached: pilled.jpg (1080x2227, 549.04K)

Bejita won.

Attached: ORE TO THE MOTHERFUCKING WA.jpg (477x480, 58.07K)

Kuririnbros... Why did goku call our guy a manlet.....

Krillin is a boylet. Way shorter than your average 12 year old.

>It's interesting now that Frieza's being nicer to his men instead of just randomly executing them at his whim
In original Z that was never a thing, not counting a single filler scene. He is actually going out of his way to give his henchmen second chances even if they royally fucked up.

Frieza was always like this. He quite literally offered Bejita and Goku the second highest position because he likes them

Which DERANGED BejitaBITCH thought this was happening?

Attached: The Protagonist PRINCE.png (552x987, 439.84K)

with "never a thing" i was referring to "randomly executing them"

Krillin is fucking tall, idiot. Delete your lies.

Me. Bejita won btw.

Attached: 1610984018192.png (547x474, 294.52K)

did i miss something cuz when did frieza learn how to hide his ki?

Bejita won. Goku lost.

He hid his ki during namek

Frieza is not actually an awful boss and in terms of galactic overlords he isn't that evil. Hell in terms of realtors hes a pretty decent guy.

He's a good boss when he's in a good mood. He's in a particularly good mood after confirming that he's back at the top of the food chain.

Attached: 7763fac5dbc66e6f4dc5a61330210cf232dd1326r1-500-455_hq.gif (500x455, 1.51M)

Goku lost.

>Black Frieza is the strongest character, nobody can even come close to beating him
ENTER

Attached: Chadvin.jpg (2048x1897, 267.73K)

He is both. He finds occupied planets, kills all the inhabitants, then sells the now-empty planets to the highest bidder. It's how he both makes money and expands his empire, and it's what directly lead to the degradation of Universe 7's mortal rating, leaving only 27 inhabited planets in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. This kind of behavior was supposed to be stopped by the universe's God of Destruction, but Beerus was busy taking a decades-long catnap and so couldn't be bothered.

How is frieza not a bad boss? He kills his subordinates

>G-G-Goku lost....

Attached: FATgeta.png (812x609, 468.89K)

He did. Super Hero confirmed.

>Bejitafags coping with non-canon post credits capeshit scene

Attached: DITCHgeta.jpg (886x745, 68.6K)

You can't just do as you please after you die (unless you're Goku), a guy like Freeza would have no rights after death, he wouldn't get to keep his body and conciseness, he would go through the soul cleansing process immediately after his death.
This is all shit and I feel nothing but disgust.

Attached: 1565033244400.gif (400x300, 1.05M)