Why

why

Attached: mikazuki death.jpg (838x530, 44.61K)

Underage single mom.

she has a sister wife

I like the doujins where Orga fucks him in the ass

He made very poor life choices.

Autism, unironically.

Because being a gangster in Japan is bad. Unless you're bankrolling Sunrise filth.

Easily the worst Gundam MC

But her kid has no dad.
Perfect for a future gundam pilot.

two moms are enough

Attached: Ku_aka_ato.png (701x421, 523.81K)

The original ending was darker. Everyone was supposed to die by those guns. There was going to be a scene with all the kids torn to pieces on the battlefield. The director fought against it and demanded the girls should live. The producer really wanted to push the "tekkadan is the devil" card. He wanted all of them to die shameful deaths.

i enjoyed this anime the only thing that i hate about this is him fucking atra, because i fucking hate atra so much, i would love it if him and Kudelia had been the only relationship, like Jesus Christ, the only thing Atra did right in the anime is letting her self beaten and not say shit, but goddamn every other thing she did is so fucking selfish, every time Kudelia would have a solo time with Mikazuki, Atra would go full ape shit and just ruin the goddamn time like are you fucking kidding me Atra you son of a bitch you are not needed in the fucking base let alone in this anime, fucking piece of shit.

Attached: arghhh.png (411x414, 235.23K)

Nagai hates Tekkadan too, the one who wanted them to live was Okada

>two moms
>one is dad's underage one night stand and the other is his orbiter

When is the special edition coming out?

he basically made one choice ever, and it was to stick with his buddy

imsurrectionist fashy chudlets got what they deserved for opposing the space gay pedophile community

It came out in April, interestingly it only adapted up to the mobile armor arc

Rustal was literally a good guy who achieved meaningful change without violently chimping out like our "protagonists"

Attached: 5hSgy1T.jpg (1920x1080, 297.85K)

Shit man. So it was just suffering for the sake of suffering How can people be this sadistic?

Back then it was all about subverting expectations and edgy shit, GoT for example was at its peak

Manlet got what he deserved
>Rustal was literally a good guy
He's gonna get it in the next SRW game with IBO as a mainline series

Attached: nNaaaa.png (800x800, 507.5K)

the railguns were more bullshit. of course this guy was going to die

God Julieta was so annoying
Can't believe she got with the best boy