What's the general consensus on Gundam Hathaway?

What's the general consensus on Gundam Hathaway?

Attached: 20220820_021144.jpg (1903x966, 160.67K)

Not enough to make me watch the show but I'll be checking the fan arts

Confusion. How come they didn't plan to release all the movies within a short time period? The first movie was practically just a prologue which presumably left a lot of viewers blueballed. May as well just read the novel then forget about the rest of the films.

I liked memes.

Best Gundam in decades.

I like bitches and whores

Very good.

Very good

What do you mean?

Pablo uchida is a top tier artist.

why was she such a cock thirsty slut for hathaway?
Also this. The movie basically ends just as something interesting is about to happen. Massive waste of time just watching this one movie.

I thought it was great
this though, fucking annoying

Can you explain in detail why you thought it was great?

Which aspects did you like the most? The plot? The animation? The music?

See this is why I hate anime movies that have "sequels upon sequels". The wait is excruciating to the point where you start to not care anymore later on.

>The wait is excruciating to the point where you start to not care anymore later on.
It just means you didn't care in the first place.

Hathaway is a retard for STILL being butthurt that Quess wouldn't fuck him, and subsequently murdering Chan in his impotent rage.

>AAAAAHHH FUCK YOU CHAN YOU TOOOK MY NEWTYPE PUSSY CRUMBS I'M GOING INSAAANE AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. space simp

not him but
>animation
good
>plot
if you like war crimes lessons and shit yes? also you gonna need some lore (iirc this is UC, correct me if im wrong)
>music
pretty fine
>gundam battles
less battles, but this is the first movie so I think thats the reason why it has less action.

space opera good
mecha battle good
animation good

I think it could've been one movie I would've watched instead of a trilogy that I will never consider worth my time.

The hathaway movie and novels follows tomino's novel's Canon, in which He killed Quess instead of Chan

Very good.
Impatiently waiting for the sequel.

Attached: 1650045562960.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Yes, Hathaway's Flash is part of the Universal Century. It takes place in UC0105. The UC timeline goes

>UC0079: Mobile Suit Gundam, 08th MS Team, IGLOO
>UC0080: War in the Pocket
>UC0083: Stardust Memory
>UC0087: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
>UC0088: Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
>UC0093: Char's Counterattack
>UC0096: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
>UC0097: Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative
>UC0105: Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway
>UC0123: Mobile Suit Gundam F91
>UC0153: Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
>UC0223: G-Saviour
>UC????: Reconguista in G
>UC????: Turn A Gundam

Other UC works, like Twilight Axis, The Origin, and Thunderbolt take place in alternate universes of the Universal Century, as they don't line up with the established TV series/OVAs/films. F91 marks the start of Late UC, which Sunrise fears incredibly and so they edge incredibly slowly towards it.

And she loved every second of it

Is it the fault of Bright Noa's slaps tha his son turned out like this?

Attached: download (1).jpg (250x135, 7.56K)

>Literally pleases old men for money

Attached: __gigi_andalusia_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_bikkii__c83ed9a3dc96514c1133d5f241a988e5.jpg (349x566, 60.39K)

Top 3 Liella
1. Kinako
2. Kanon
3. Natsumi

all else are too bland.