Goblin slayer

sooooo....
season 2 pretty much confirmed dead right? why else would it be taking so long??

Attached: goblin_slayer.jpg (724x1020, 172.98K)

Eh, the manga's the better adaptation anyways.

fpbp

When is the next chapter is out?

the light novels kinda suck

>yes but

Attached: sword maiden clean.png (800x600, 949.68K)

>Used goods
No thanks.

Does the VN ever answer how many tiny goblins made their way out of her maiden hole before she was "rescued"?

>f/a/ggotry never changes

>wanting slobby GOBLIN seconds
>most likely thirds fourths and fifths as well

Attached: Not A Virgin club.jpg (1132x560, 254.08K)

To be fair, all light novels suck

Haruhi and Spice and Wolf were good

There's always exceptions to the rules.

Considering the new volumes are still saying S2 is in production, it's safe to say it's not dead.

Attached: 20220820_101312.jpg (1536x2048, 622.91K)

S2 still being in production isn't really an issue because it might mean they're putting more attention and effort into it than s1

It's nice to be so positive about it but in current economic climate it can also mean that some bean counters re-run the numbers and decided to stop because profit predictions went below expected levels.
That sad I just pullet that out of my ass and I hope you're right about more effort from the studio.

maybe they will provide better quality instead of the cgi slayer, thats why it takes longer than the first season...

Killing an announced project isn't something that happens so easily. It's a really really rare occurrence. Studios are pretty fucking busy, and have been so for many years. There simply aren't nearly enough studios to create the content that's in line to be adapted.
Just because it's taking so long doesn't mean the quality will be any better.

Should his skin be brown or blue?

Attached: Dark elf.jpg (535x400, 101.25K)

Your opinion sucks

Gobbed goods, even.

The director's working on Bastard