Dragon Ball Super

How did you like the latest chapter? Now that Frieza got a new power up how do you think he will be defeated? What new form will Goku or Vegeta get next?

Beast.

Attached: 25264788852861.jpg (1284x723, 127.15K)

How relevent is beebus in power scaling now? Freizie pop should be stronger

This form will never appear again btw.

idk
i don't fucking care anymore

Reminder that Super Hero confirms Jiren is still stronger than Gokek and Bejita.

Attached: 1660936410449888.png (1243x701, 777.87K)

yeah right, beerus is a moving goalpost

>Beebus
He lost to THE CHAMP who was only using SS1.

Attached: 2_SuperSaiyanSatan.jpg (2220x1250, 253.47K)

That was clearly SS2

He won't be defeated and Jobku and Jobgeta won't get anything.

To the shock of no one.

Was this a new poster? I wonder how many people actually lurk here. I always thought it was just the same few schizos.

Yup. Red fucked her.

Attached: FakmaUxUYAAdGYs.jpg (1626x825, 76.16K)

ENTER Freeza is cool, but can be more epic.
His black form is fucking stupid. It’s another recolor. Probably better if he transformed like Cooler
Freeza leaving Goku and Vegeta alive after killing Gas and Elec was nonsense and out of character.
The rest of the chapter after that fell flat.
Basically zero consequence since Monaito was saved by Whis. It would be pretty depressing, but he should have died.
Vegeta talking to Granolah as if he would live long enough to do that. What the hell.
6/10 “It’s ok”

>How did you like the latest chapter?
Best chapter of this arc.
>Now that Frieza got a new power up how do you think he will be defeated?
I’m expecting RoF 2 but instead of nameless jobbers he’ll bring an army of competent fighters, maybe even using the Dragon Balls to resurrect characters or strengthen his team.
>What new form will Goku or Vegeta get next?
Goku will learn to make Ultra Instinct his base, he’s already getting closer to that. Vegeta will stick with Ultra Ego and learn new god techniques akin to Hakai.

>Now that Frieza got a new power up how do you think he will be defeated
I was gonna say "just make Goku and Vegeta stronger" but the fact they went and made blue irrelevant and have to use UI/UE exclusively now means they'll probably get new forms as well

>Vegeta talking to Granolah as if he would live long enough to do that. What the hell.
Honestly feels the span of Battle of Gods to now has probably been 3 years in universe so it's not impossible

Not the point. Granolah only has 3… maybe way less years to live, and they’re talking all casual as if it’s not something to be concerned about.
The shift in tone is bad. It should have been the same/similar atmosphere as the future Goku when he died of the heart virus.

Freeza's not gonna do any of that. You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment. He could have killed Goku and Vegeta right there and then yet he did not. He's clearly not interested in not killing them as much as he was before. They are literally his motivation to keep training and getting stronger until he finds a need to finally kill them. If they die off now, then he loses his motivation.
They aren't getting any new forms.

>Freeza's not gonna do any of that.
Did you not watch Broly or read the latest chapter?

The BEAST has awoken and Whis knows who's the MIGHTIEST WARRIOR IN ALL OF THE UNIVERSE, THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONG, SON GOHAN-SAN!

Attached: FZUP8egacAA1mDd.jpg (1173x2086, 259.32K)

since dragon ball is all about rehashing shit, we'll get UE vegeta tanking and jobbing until he dies then UI base goku becoming SS1 UI and beat Freeza Nigger. Gohan Blanco +Piccolo Naranja will help.

"I´m sorry Granola, you have even less time that I expected...welp, time to seal those Dragon Balls, not like we need them"
What a fucking ashole

Will we actually see these forms in the manga? Also, does anybody have the page where they make the wish to forget about Buu? I’m fairly sure they only wished that the people didn’t remember Fat Buu was involved.

>Did you not watch Broly
Literally irrelevant thanks to the latest chapter
>or read the latest chapter
You mean the chapter where he goes and kills the main villains which saved the heroes while sparing the heroes and the least evil Heeters while giving them jobs at the same time?

Frieza's not gonna do shit. He's a softie compared to what he used to be.

Kuro Frieza-sama oneshots all of them.
Granolah's to blame for his own situation and he knows it. He's just gonna ride out the rest of his remaining life.

it was the lowest point of DB in general with exception of maybe DBE and early GT. btw I checked Toyotaro's twitter account for the first time, basically all japanese replies are sucking him off but international replies(in english, spanish, french and portuguese) are all shitting on him in unison

Attached: Toyotaro.jpg (245x327, 40.41K)

>twitter
Don’t care. Toyotarou is the best thing about modern Dragon Ball. He’s the only one who cares about the franchise beyond it being a money making machine.

>Granolah's to blame for his own situation and he knows it. He's just gonna ride out the rest of his remaining life.
That sounds nice, is just kinda out of place in something like Dragon Ball were 99% there aren´t consequences to the mistakes of the characters, or better said, the consequences are erased with the dragon balls not long after

yeah I find hard to put all the blame on him since we don't know exactly how much input Toriyama himself has on the series, but unfortunately Toriyama has been deified by the fans and people overlook his many obvious flaws as an author and would rather use Toyo as a scapegoat

Attached: 1660900925908620.jpg (1200x853, 787.72K)

Well I'm glad that they are having actual consequences now in Dragonball. It was always dumb to wish those away with the DBs as it felt like there were no real stakes or lessons being learned. GT had the right idea with them getting shat on for overusing the DBs and it bit them in the asses with the Shadow Dragons.

The only reason the main cast can't stay dead in Super because of EoZ.

Frieza-sama deleted OP's image...