Boku no Hero Academia

When is Deku going to show back up?

Attached: 1660849649498527.png (542x616, 565.61K)

hopefully never, manga turns to shit whenever he appears.

I’d give it 2-3 chapters, if not the cliffhanger of the next one.

Who?

>I copied your move even though I don't have an ice quirk
This is the biggest fucking asspull I've ever seen, fuck Dabi and fuck Hori.

Attached: bullshit.png (1766x1300, 1.66M)

B…bros?

Attached: C0C789BF-33D0-4819-A63E-B1EBA42E4181.png (820x461, 678.39K)

>4 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deIuxe (1).png (589x1011, 581.01K)

He’s probably just heating his blood to make himself hotter

that just means he's burning even hotter, no? so it's no wonder why he wasn't cooled down and defeated back then

when you go past 1000 degrees it loops back around to being freezing cold. that's science.

Guys this has been the most interesting and engaging part of the series in a year. Should I believe in Hori to pull off a decent final arc starting from now?

No.

Asta would have ended this arc already.

This. Dabi is such an annoying character, I will be glad when he either fucks off for good or dies.

I know this series attracts the worst fujos known, but why the FUCK does anyone like DabiHawks? They don’t even talk for more than five seconds unless they’re trying to kill each other.

Dabi was his recruiter into the league, so they spent a decent amount of time together offscreen.

That does not make sense with the way his technique was explained to us. The whole thing would be more believable if Hori left it more vague. Also, if he was that hot, his hair should be gone, and he should be reverting back to the charred corpse he was years ago.

>offscreen
Key word there. Hawks has no genuine interest in him.

>Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama praised the character, stating "I really liked what I saw in Black Clover. The author has a great sense of impact and the protagonist is very charismatic."

Hell no.

Yeah, fujos gonna fujo.

hey nice wizard king, bro

Hate can make a nigga do some crazy things

>Nigguh quit actin like that move was so special.
>Youse just activatin your quirk on your chest to boost output.
>Now if youse had done your research before youse had caughts me off guard.
>You'd know your bitch ass ice wouldn't do shit because of mah ice resistance and the Laydenfrost effect.
>Do youse know who Laaaydenfrost is?
>Niggggguuuhhhh!!!

Attached: stinkmeaner.png (500x281, 183.94K)

WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

>O MY FLAMES OF HATRED, RETURN ME TO LIFE

Not the first one we've seen and it's so uterly boring it's not worthy to talk about. That technique should be impossible without an ice quirk though

Well THAT nigga can go piss off and die

Is it me or does he really look like Stars and Stripe?