At some point the manliest thing you can do is accept that things didn't work out, give up, and move on with your life

At some point the manliest thing you can do is accept that things didn't work out, give up, and move on with your life.

Guts has passed this point.

Attached: 1660952235269.png (1432x1011, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MhV-2uW8Fnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what face would describe how guts is feeling in this scene?

Explain the plot relevance.

Attached: Sea_God_Mouth.png (569x711, 628.63K)

>just give up bro
no way fag

Attached: 1658409968417922.jpg (1008x1024, 41.03K)

showing off guts power level

He tried moving on with his life. He gave up on revenge and embarked on a journey to save Casca, first from the inquisition and then from her trauma. It is just that Griffith appears out of nowhere and kidnaps Casca, because he is a massive faggot.

Berserk died with it's creator. R.I.P. Kentaro Miura.
Hopefully Vagabond resumes serialization. Until then, let's read Tenkaichi or Yomotsuhegui (maybe even Violence Jack 20XX, if you can read Japanese).

> Not a damsel in distress btw.

Foreshadowing to killing the Idea of Evil

what kind of "strong independent woman" thing do you think casca can do to fucking griffith after guts failed to even harm him despite trying his best?

Getting tired of this. Guts should have been kidnapped for a change. And Cascar becomes the warrior she needs to be to get him back, at least that would finally allow her some character development.

Not saying that she won't be, but some fags are already defending the idea of "muh stronk brown independent tomboy". Like link related youtu.be/MhV-2uW8Fnw

Fun fact: Kentaro Miura cited Go Nagai's Violence Jack and Kaoru Kurimoto's Guin Saga influenced Berserk's story and atmosphere.

Attached: deathcops06.jpg (756x1200, 301.01K)

Yes. GO Nagai is the grandpa of cool stuff (Berserk, Dark Souls, Evangelion, etc)

poison pussy

despair

that would never gonna work

Griffith can't give her up she already has it

Welp, I guess it is time to marry Shierke and make babies.

Attached: 2C83CF15-571A-47F2-87AD-7F5D7C9636ED.png (725x1100, 1.54M)

>has a magic loli at hand's reach.
>has a high class virgin girl going crazy for her.
>chooses a roasty retarded milf that doesn't even want to look at him instead.
Why should i still root for this faggot??

Go Nagai is basically Gilgamesh of manga industry, 90% of existing series are at least partly inspired by Devilman, Violence Jack, Cutie Honey or some other work of his

Even the shills at the SK forum have given up on this, lmao

This is just a dirty cash grab

Let's be honest, Berserk's story has been long dead even before Miura. His friend and students commited to end the story is the best that could have happened to this manga.

I hate you fags so much
>why isn’t Berserk always DARK and DEPRESSING. You can’t have any levity or fun characters!

Miura had lost the passion for more than 10 years, but he still needed the money.

And the manga getting continued is literally the worse thing that could have happened, if Mori isn't lying he should have just given an interview detailing what he knew about the rest of the plot.

>grabbing her tit
Bruh

Who would care about this after the mangaka died and they made sure to make it clear he did not leave notes behind and this story is going off one guys headcannon. I will still check the final chapter atleast though.

Ya don't say
The real trick here is that Miura didn't mention Devilman because Devilman has a much bigger influence on Berserk than Violence Jack

Attached: Berserk Jack.jpg (1223x874, 253.44K)

It needs to end. What is the point in just "muh struggle" if you can't even get what you have fought for the last years and be happy? How fucking depressing is that? I don't need Guts to rape Griffith's head with Shierke's wand. Griffith can fuck off. But having Guts do all this shit so he can just never recover his love and his child is downright depressing.

>the princess is in another castle
L A Z Y

A

Z

Y