Why do people on here REFUSE to acknowledge that this is a genuinely great manga...

Why do people on here REFUSE to acknowledge that this is a genuinely great manga? Every single community outside of Any Forums unanimously agrees that it's a masterpiece, why can't Any Forums come to the same conclusion?

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R_Fm0c3vNF5lTQ/type/op/
reddit.com/user/PissBottleGamer/
twitter.com/PissBottleGamer
myanimelist.net/profile/Chainsaw_Chad
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667219
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people on here REFUSE to acknowledge that my cock is 17 inches long? Every single community outside of Any Forums unanimously agrees that it's a horsecock, why can't Any Forums come to the same conclusion?

I stopped reading when she said that humanity forgot nuclear weapons exist and WWII happened. It's a cool concept but genuinely retarded, how the fuck would you even explain pic related to people who memory holed the Nazis?

Attached: West_Germany_&_East_Germany_Flag_Map_(1948_-_1990).png (2294x2897, 392.75K)

Is it really that long?

I clapped when the dog came inside Makima

Attached: 1597345355600.png (858x658, 159.53K)

Because it's not lol

>Masterpiece
Yeah just like Kimetsu no Yaiba right? Best anime of all time.

>past, the present
reality warping. CSM (Pochita) has rewritten the history of humanity.

Attached: past.jpg (517x740, 122.61K)

>Y-you don't get it, if you ignore the annoying characters, mid art, bad pacing, obnoxious main character, shit ending, terrible ass-pulls and the unfunny "funny moments" the manga is actually a masterpiece!

Nothing with worldbuilding this trash can be called a masterpiece. It's alright for what it is - style over substance rule of cool romp, but that's it.

Fuck off, Diaper.

>A character driven story can't be a masterpiece, it needs to have worldbuilding

Embarrassing

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R_Fm0c3vNF5lTQ/type/op/
why are you like this?

>character driven
You don't know what that means. Also implying csm has some great characters.

Ah alright, I guess I made a whole new post for nothing then.

Its alright, nothing amazing. Pretty typical for Fujimoto, some interesting ideas but wallows in mediocrity.

Because it's not now fuck off back to redd*t.

It’s a mental illness, user. Best to let this thread die like rest of his shitty bait threads.

Another shounen with a somewhat interesting premise that slowly turns into ability/power driven shounen-shit which leads to asspulls, overpowered bad guys that can't get hurt until the story has been developed enough and the hero uses "that".

When the creator adds power levels, systems, abilities, tiers, gazillion characters, you just know they don't care about a good story, they will milk that shit by adding a new bad guy every arc.

No one has ever explained why CSM is this supposed "masterpiece", they only tell you it is. I read it at the time along Any Forums and it was fun, but that's it, basically what said.

Attached: 1590958319458.jpg (1080x1080, 391.01K)

FPBP

Not that user, but let's say they have manufactured all these nukes and now after Pochita erased the concept of nukes, would they all instantaneously disappear from the face of the earth?

>interesting premise
omg MC has chainsaws for his limbs and head? so interesting!! It was always surface level shallow shonenshit user, just slightly more edgy

Yeah i mean, change a couple of things and it's pretty much Tokyo Ghoul

Stop bumping these bait threads
This is OP btw
Reddit
reddit.com/user/PissBottleGamer/
Twitter
twitter.com/PissBottleGamer
MAL
myanimelist.net/profile/Chainsaw_Chad
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
Living conditions
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667219
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233605730/#233667908

nukes were once existed in the past, not anymore

Attached: 6009B78D-6E72-47D9-BDDE-81EBF7283D4A.jpg (559x556, 167.79K)