Is this the worst "trio" in modern shonen?

Is this the worst "trio" in modern shonen?

Attached: EwTW6wSWgAArDCY.jpg (1311x716, 73.26K)

can't be worse than EMA

shonentards should just kill themselves desu

>Two males one female
I fucking hate this Harry Potter faggotry. Just do a quartet of equal genders for fuck's sake.

it's k the female has been removed

She's replaced by Yuta, dont worry about it

No, is the half assed Denji, Aki, Power relationship from csm

Dandadan currently has that but might get expanded to full five member super sentai with the addition of Fatty.

I think the reason most of these types of series don’t do it is because it adds more romantic tension than a typical battle manga can support.

You make a good point. EMA are clearly the worst.

>half assed
as opposed to non existent like in jjk

Kek, have you seen Black Clover """"trio"""". At least Nobara had the decency of dying while in BC the rival asspulls his importance and bring the reception and the sales of the manga down

>EMA
?

The thing is, the manga doesn't treat them like a trio at all. They go on like 3 missions together total and have a total of 2 color spreads featuring them lol.

Blame the brain dead Shonen l/anime audience trying to inject Naruto comparisons into everything .

>JJK, SnK, BC, CSM
>le active dumbass, le edgy blackhair, le bland female
All shamelessly copied off Naruto. SnK's is a tiny bit different cause the blond isn't dumb, but that's the only difference. And BC's female is somehow less bland that the rival

I will never understand how such a soulless and generic manga can have so much critical acclaim. JJK feels like it was created by a shonen AI trying to produce the safest and most generic shonen imaginable.

Because modern battle shonen is dogshit.
It's competing against shit like MHA, Black Clover and shit.

>>le active dumbass, le edgy blackhair, le bland female

JJK

>Yuji
not a dumbass at all
>Megumi
he's not edgy at all, same hair color =/= same character
>Nobara
That's true, dogshit character

SnK

>Eren
He's not edgy
>Armin
Not a dumbass
>Mikasa
Again, I will give you that, I don't understand why she's so popular

Black Clover
Haven't read/watched

Chainsaw Man

>Denji
He's the definition of an active dumbass but exetcuted in a completely different way than any previous mainstream shonen protagonist
>Aki
He's not edgy in the slightes, he's actually very stoic and self absorbed and had one of the most satisfying character conclusions of any shonen deuteragonists in recent times
>Power
Power is far from bland, she's literally the most popular character in all of Chainsaw Man in the western part of the world, her interactions with Denji are the bread and butter of CSM and constantly result in hilarious situations

Conclusion: CSM has by far the best trio when it comes to modern shonen

Attached: Hisoka.png (615x617, 187.83K)

>He's not edgy
Pre-timeskip, sure. Post-timskip he's definitely an edgelord.

I hate it in anime/manga because it's never really a trio. It always devolves into just being about the two guys as the girl falls further and further behind. I get that shonen is shonen but just be honest at the start instead of being fake. I prefer a good story about a solid duo (genders don't matter) from the get-go.

What a shitty show.

Knowing that there are people who want you dead would make anyone edgy

eren mikasa armin i assume

>Post-timskip he's definitely an edgelord.
Before the shitty retcons from 121 on ward up he wasn't. He took the fake edge lord persona in order to keep his plan and push is friends away from him, in fact at time HoboRen was the most sincere version of the character. Not edgy, just he didn't know what else to do in order to have a chance for his country to survive. Than yams decide to say "fuck that" to everything he built and retconned him hard like happened to Jamie lannister in the last season of GoT.