Galko-chan

Are we supposed to cheer on that Otako's brother got a complete slut as his girlfriend?

Thy are so many manga insisting the sexual history doesn't matter?

Attached: galkos-older-sister-1-190x291.jpg (190x291, 28.47K)

Jokes on you, that's a slut (pure)

>sexual history doesn't matter?

Because it doesn’t?
Either way, it doesn’t matter. Any self respecting Any Forums dweller has fully giving himself to his 2D wife and built a shrine for her at his home. normie law don’t apply to us.

It's a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

>Thy are so many manga insisting the sexual history doesn't matter?
this
fucking nips trying to push "free love" bullshits
>Jokes on you, that's a slut (pure)
in your mind lol
way you dress is reflection of your personality

Why do you care how many partners a girl's had? You'll never date a girl anyway.

did they end up together? I only vaguely remember her crying at some point. I don't remember whether I actually finished the manga.

As if getting a date is all the mattered. A self admitted promiscuous girl like Galko-chan's sister realistically can't be a good wife and mother. Anime just have the reformed whore tropes

They did end up together and Galko sister a=isn't being aggressively sexual anymore

Which chapter was it?

>incels getting all riled up about divorce statistics
Nigga that's like step 65, first you need to get somebody to date you at all lmao

I forgot but its when Otako's brother got turned on by the athlete's foot of Galko's sister

>Thy are so many manga insisting the sexual history doesn't matter?

Because it fucking doesn't. Without a doubt you'd sleep around every chance you got. Then some nice girl you really like says they want to try something serious with you, only to be disappointed she isn't your first. She dumps your "used goods" ass.

This is it right here. Wouldn't you WANT a girl who knows what she's doing? Someone that knows what she wants and is confident in herself and what she does?

it doesn't matter.
purityfags are cancer besides in japan purity is something from the heart not pussy status.
>kinjou manami : fucked everything that had cock,sex with condoms doesn't count,married the beta MC with a white dress,still was considered pure somehow despite riding the cock carousel each day.

Attached: 1495322621892.jpg (1280x720, 202.46K)

t: roastie

>I want a confident girl who knows what they are doing.

All that means is you care about your personal pleasure rather than growing in love and intimacy with your partner.

You want a skilled partner because you don't want to go through the hassle of mutually bonding step by step

Attached: perhaps_you_think_being_a_slut_is_fashionable_erosei.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>All that means is you care about your personal pleasure rather than growing in love and intimacy with your partner.
I'd appreciate you not making assumption of people you don't know. Promoting a certain level of experience does not equate discrimination of another level of experience, or lack thereof.

It's one thing to not have any preference, like myself.

It's another to have a preference, but still compromise. (Like your said; bonding step by step. Still achievable regardless of difference in experience)

It's another to slut-shaming virgin til death.

Ultimately the choice is yours.

>slut-shaming

outed the roastie

Shaming promiscuous woman is good.

>Shaming promiscuous woman is good.

Because they won't sleep with you?

>that's a slut (pure)
did you even watch the anime or the manga?
>used gyaruko uniform to date guys
>pleased them wearing gyaruko uniform
>even showed off that she had sex wearing little sister uniform.

They wreck the sexual market place for women who want to stay chaste

>lol you guys care if a woman was a hoe before you met?
This is what single mothers do to you

Attached: 1653625123676.jpg (1280x921, 533.17K)

Turn the other cheek.