Is Made in Abyss getting the live action for real?

Is Made in Abyss getting the live action for real?

Attached: 1519741419543.jpg (199x255, 32.21K)

No

No. It's going to be stuck in production hell forever and never actually get made, just like the Shadow of the Colossus movie they announced like 15 years ago.

I've lost my hope in the anime community at this point

Why did you have any faith to begin with?

Honestly I think these movie studios just buy the rights to whatever is popular so they can sit on it indefinitely and prevent their competition from doing anything with it.

Only if the Clinton Foundation bankroll it

Yeah but you have to produce something within a certain number of years or you lose the rights. That's what happened with Wheel of Time's tv rights, the company that bought it was running out of time so they produced a tv short of the prologue of the first book and aired it one time in an infomercial timeslot so they could retain the rights. Can't wait to see what they'd do with MiA

There is no way anything can be done right. Any choice of actors is wrong. How the fuck they'll make the abyss so its right for live action? How they handle violence and plot? Nanachi cgi or fursuit?

Attached: 1510744256470.png (215x328, 48.8K)

Nanachi is literally a rabbit and can't talk or anything

you forgot the most important
how would they handle the loli and shota nipples

Well... if it is made by netflix there is a chance...

yep, I'm making it right now

Ganbare M. Night Shyamalan-san!

You didn't kidnap some kids and threw them in a whole to film them. right?

Yes it's being filmed on Epstein island

method acting I see

too young and everything will burn
too old and it feels like a hackjob

I bet its completely unrecognizable no matter what

well with the amount of money involved it better be high quality.

It will be pretty high quality but unfortunately they got confused about what kind of abyss the story is about

you underestimate them
both the abyss and Nanachi can be done with CG
it will be horrifying, but has that ever stopped them?
for the actors they'll just age them up, and you better believe Reg is a nigger.
violence will be fine, and anything sexual will be skipped

the only way it'd work is if you just take the abyss and make a completely original story with new characters around it taking place either a few hundred years before or after instead of adapting the manga's story.
Of course this means no easy Nanachi marketing for the producers so I have my worries