Ragna Crimson studio announced

>"Ragna Crimson" TV Anime Adaption is produced by Studio Silver Link. It will air in 2023.
Is this good or bad news?

Attached: file.png (750x744, 765.16K)

could have been worse. at least it's not naz lmao.

Really feeling the writers change.

I love Crimson-sama!

>Really feeling the writers change.
The writer of the manga isnt the artist?

Bad news. Ragna and Crimson both look off in the visual and Silver Link is a pretty shit studio. Have they ever done something high quality? This series needs lots of budget and good fight choreography. Silver Link can do neither.

I prefer the manga art more. Ragna and Crimson looks kinda "soft" here.

SL is a bit of a tossup. They're usually a fine middle of the road studio that sometimes punches above their weight class and sometimes phones it in.

Reserving my judgment depending on if they do horrid CG dragons or not. Could go either way.

silver link makes everything more cutesy which you cleary from the arc

>Silver Link
>Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou
>Deep Insanity
>Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha
>Black Company
>Saigo no Senjou
They only produce garbage and censored garbage.

Crimson looks off in that visual and Silver Link makes me think of an average production.
Ragna Crimson benefits a lot from a studio with good fight choreography but I don't believe that will happen here.
Don't think it'll make waves if it's "just alright" but I guess it'll be semi-popular during its season on the virtue of having a nice Pilot episode. Still, a shame.

Attached: doomium.jpg (735x463, 188.83K)

Qrd about this show?

They did Prisma Ilya and it was fine.
I don't mind.

I doubt it will be good adaptation

I thought the characters were supposed to look unhinged?

>RaƱa

>black company
>garbage
shit taste

Expecting a good anime adaption in 2022 is retarded so my expectations were low. Anyway where is the new chapter?

>silver link
Into the trash.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shin no Nakama - 03 (1080p) [6D8AE494].mkv-00.05.43.760-#1.jpg (1920x1080, 227.66K)

Ain't looking good

Well not garbage, but censored.