Realistically would you be able to win a grail war with a sub optimal servant?

Realistically would you be able to win a grail war with a sub optimal servant?

Attached: 97A0804C-90AE-4DF8-9016-DFD1DD378A8E.jpg (4096x1911, 731.51K)

The same way you win it with an optimal servant.

Just be lucky lol.

sub optimal ability wise or compatibility wise

Only if my servant is from assassin class.

>get an Archer
>sniper masters
>win
It's that easy

This.
Also with Assassins.

Attached: 1655233209977.png (512x724, 985.31K)

I summoned Charlotte corday, how do I win?

Attached: charlotte corday.jpg (508x711, 138.94K)

Hope that the last remaining servant/master is a coomer

Wait for everyone else to kill each other then pick off the master.
Charlotte does have presence concealment, so you've got a chance.

>falling for the assassin meme
Why would you ever want the class rigged to be the worst when Archers are one of the three classes rigged to be the best, able to fight properly if the sneak attack fails, ranged assassins so they are impossibly hard to detect and on average have really powerful NPs?

Assassins underperform in every HGW while archers always do pretty well and that was with them playing perfectly fair

Attached: fcfab6f94e5d73dcbf15c997a8e4cfae.jpg (800x600, 28.26K)

There's no win in a grail war. It's a retard trap.

>Assassins underperform in every HGW
>what is HF

1. one summon cunny
2. hide and have creampie sex until everyone else kills each other

Getting carried because they had the Shadow.

The route where assassin tricks half the cast into getting killed by Sakura?
Hassan didn't do much, and he even jobbed to Kirei

Kojiro is a shit assassin.

I'LL SUMMON ZODIAC KILLER AS ASSASSIN.

Forget the shadow, the only reason that was able to work at all was because his master was impossible to kill. The assassin's own master is always his greatest weakness, because he has zero defensive options.

>gets a dysgenic incel balding middle aged asian manlet with poor eyesight and a sub 1pl8 bench

Attached: 1633599039390.png (700x700, 160.15K)

Depends on your skill as master, skills of other masters and their servants. It would decrease your chances but by no means make it impossible unless your servant is just hot garbage like Jekyll or Mata Hari. For example Robin hood is pretty sub optimal but is insanely good if you play to his strengths of dirty fighting and poisoning masters.

This. I don't really understand why do I have to risk my life by killing each other, it's idiotic in modern times. "Wish" isn't a good reward because there's only 1 single winner. If it's pretty female servant, have sex with her every day and hide. If it's male, I'll make him as my bodyguard, that's it. Continue my life as usual.

if I can summon servants I can already obtain the most valuable thing possible
which is obviously cunny
what else am I even gonna wish for

>B-BUT user, TED CRUZ IS STILL ALIVE

Attached: soy.png (194x259, 6.16K)

>tfw you're part of the council but not a master

Attached: anakin.jpg (299x168, 3.7K)

if you don't take part what the fuck do you think happens retard?

Assassins dont work because they can be sensed the second they go on offense. Command seal "protect me!" gg.
Best assassins are basically those that are not really built to assassinate like First Hassan and Shuten. Former comes for you, you know he is coming but cant do anything about it once you hear the bell and Shuten is Assassin with berserker stats.

>Command seal "protect me!" gg.
Yeah you're a pretty shitty assassin if you can't outspeed a human.
Also you can use stuff like poison and it's over. And now that I think about it, masters cannot sense servants, only other servants can so if the master is alone it's gg too

You have to be shit mage if you cant even buy a second for yourself. Not to mention Assassin would have to get really close and unless your Servant is currently mile away they will interupt. Even Jack in a misty night with Presence concealment +A didnt get a hit in.
Poison users are another thing entirely and the best poison user is Robin hood. Serenitys stats are garbage but one of the safer master assassination options, but unless in direct contact its far from instant kill. Cant think other poison users except technically Shutens poison wine and Semiramis.
Point is assassination of master has never worked for a reason. Mages are too aware of their surroundings.