Shingeki no Kyojin

Remember when Mikasa used to be hot?

Attached: EOrMdVqXsAo5w-Q.jpg (1920x1080, 243.33K)

No

she looks like a man now

Demon child soon...

Attached: EM774.jpg (2800x1500, 1.83M)

Mikasa was so fucking hot in WIT's era, I've jerked off to WITkasa more than anything in existence.

>david productions

Attached: 9bd7c07b4500b46e8c65a58cfafd39b0b3dbef74.jpg (1728x1080, 105.07K)

WITkasa was anime original design so basically a filler non-canon character. She even behaved differently from her manga counterpart.

Why did WIT quit an easy money maker like SnK anyway?

That's a man

they were not making money from it

If she would still look like in her prime would Eren have acted the same?

They jumped the ship at the right time, now crappa will take all the blame from normalfags for SnK turning to shit

Mankasa is a war crime

Yes, but I don't remember her being a character at all in both.

nose design changed between seasons

Based

MAPPA was the only studio willing to accept Isayama & Co.'s desired timeline for production. WIT didnt just drop it for no reason.

Attached: 1464a83a19f5c5fd1204666d69da24ca.jpg (2000x2000, 1.98M)

Why did they have to rush S4 out like that when it's not even going to end until nearly 2 years after the manga anyway?

what's with his color?

Wow so WIT's got way more talent than Mappa?

This is what happens to white women when they hit a certain age. They go from looking like cute anime characters to men with long hair around 25. Since Mikasa is a hapa she just hit the wall extra hard.

studios don't make the money.

Shalom rabbi

>posting the canon ending makes you jewish
Isayama really mind broke his audience

>canon
The anime is canon. The manga was never popular because the art is shit and Isayama can’t write likable characters, just wacky plots. The anime improved on everything.

Crappa offered to make it for less at a faster pace. WIT wanted to take their time (since they're a smaller studio, quality takes time).
Crappa is the McDonalds of anime. You get it fast and cheap, but it's not gonna be good for ya.

yes, and the anime will also end with Jean fucking Mikasa and Eren seething about it, surely you're not still hoping for an original ending at this point?

If they care about ever selling merchandise or making spin-offs, they won’t alienate the entire anime fan base like that. I doubt they will do it

mappa doesn't know how to draw attractive women, prove me wrong

>laughs in Chainsaw Man

one last cope I guess

jean isn't a jew
maybe if he marries pieck

Attached: New Vegas baby.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

you got me there