Choujin X

Is Sato trustable?

Attached: Johan.png (586x637, 141.49K)

No

Hes fuckable

He is not Pharmacist, so I give him bonus points, he seems like creep dedicated to right cause.

Azuma agrees.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-135858_MANGA Plus.jpg (547x450, 81.7K)

I ment this guy

>He is not Pharmacist
No but he is

Attached: 1660910503279.png (446x468, 52.82K)

Oh shit I knew it!

>creep dedicated to the right cause
This it seems

Attached: ely.png (121x121, 20.29K)

ThisHe seems dedicated to do the right thing even if his methods are very strict and almost of sadistic nature. He also doesn't always agree with Sandek's decisions so he's probably more of a pragmatic type of person. That said, he's still got that shady sly fox kind of aura quite a bit

#freemysnake

Attached: FW2CLK9acAAwBEX.jpg (1448x2048, 352.84K)

It will be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1214151515.jpg (325x300, 31.2K)

What the fuck is a choujin? I already read from the beginning to end

It's an action manga written and illustrated by Ishida Sui, guy, who made oneshot about Gorilla dying in one day and another one about Hisoka from HxH. It's publised for free on digital platform Tonari no Jump, chapters get released with irregular schedule.

Attached: 12323242444.png (540x542, 136.79K)

Basically mutants

I went ahead and translated the first 11 pages that were shown in his livestream, and this is the summary
>Yubiko and Hume have a slight banter at the beginning (she calls him creepy for texting as an old man)
>She wonders why Noh Mask guy himself isn't coming
>Ely calls the new instructor "Chardonnay" ( a type of grape fruit because it sounds very similar to his actual name) and pisses him off
>we switch to the others and Tokio is shown to be practicing his partial transformation, with not much success at the start
>he gets parts of his body tied up by the other instructor to forcefully make him transform parts of his body (some bdsm type stuff with some really funny panels)
>scene switch to Sato and Azuma trying to bring his power under control
>Sato wonders if he can transform the handcuffs again since they can be used as weapons
>Azuma envisions the sharp blade and starts transforming but sato at some point interrupts him by using his ability, stating that "he finally understood his ability"
>There's another page of training montage, before we get a 7 days timeskip
>now Tokio is able to transform just his arms and Azuma can conjure the blades (he still has the cloth around his head)
>Ely seems to have trouble coming up with a new ability
>Sato suddenly decides to head back and everyone is wondering why, but before he leaves he whispers something into Azuma's ear
They are a total of 29 pages

Übermensch

>she calls him creepy for texting as an old man)
He just like me

Attached: humebros.jpg (225x282, 60.58K)

love this edit

Yes, I can always trust on him when I need Nari to get raped into submission.

The Vol 1 extras pretty much had everything you needed to know. The main story already covered some parts of it, but there's a good chance that the remaining stuff will be mentioned again in the main story (just like with Queem)

Attached: 1.png (2476x1799, 944.65K)

Attached: 2.png (2450x1799, 946.1K)