Why don't boomers get anime?

Why don't boomers get anime?

Attached: a sort of pokemon meets pulp fiction.jpg (858x564, 99.26K)

kys

So an article from the late 90s? Did this bitch ever watch Tom and Jerry? Bugs Bunny? They were fucking shooting at each other with hunting rifles.

that article doesn't seem real

They do
Here's what a 70' kid like my dad would watch in France

Attached: Goldorak.jpg (680x1000, 134.03K)

Sometimes I wonder if articles like that are just disguised ads. Despite pretending to be outraged, they're really going out on their way to tell you where you can watch this horrible thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Cartoon Network paid for this piece.

They're still mad for WW2 and the Japanese miracle.

It's an anglo boomer thing

That's when the conservatives were in a censorship frenzy. As of now they've been replaced by trannies.

Pretty much this. Left or right, censorship has no flags.

racism against the japanese and brainwashing by disney to think "animation is just for kids"

>That's when the conservatives were in a censorship frenzy. As of now they've been replaced by trannies.
Troons ARE the conservatives.
This is kinda lost on most people because they got below room temperature IQ.
But acceptence for homosexuality and non conformity of gender roles was already widely there in the 90s.
Troons on the other hand are the ultra repressed offspring of conservative suburbanites with a evangelical moral system.

So to them
boy who likes girly stuff = you're trans
woman who likes boyish stuff = you're trans
because they're hardlocked into traditional gender roles.

Instead of just coming out of the closet and living as gay men they bend over backwards into massive mental gymnastics to justify their homosexuality (or cross dressing fetish) as a medical condition that needs to be remedied by conversion therapy via hormones and frankenstein surgery to turn them into a mockery of whatever gender they think their behavior alligns to.

This is never brought up because people are either intellectually dishonest or straight up too stupid to properly think it through.

Attached: FaTY2CwaUAA-mfw.jpg (2006x1416, 1.87M)

Well, I do watch anime (tho so few of them nowadays), but obsession with anime and super heroes movies did create a generation of manchildren (not that so called adult entertainment is actually better either).

cope
trannies are just leftist incels

Because all anime belong to me alone!

They're incels, that's true. But they're from the same broth as Any Forums chuds. Same retarded evangelical belief-system box, just opposite corner.
They are conservative in their moral compass and understanding of the world.

That's why any real progress in regards to sexuality entirely went over their heads, or else they would not try to surgically convert themselves into "women" instead of being just normal fags.
It's because of their repressed moral system. That's also why the line between Any Forums chud and incel troon chud is so fluid.
Same people.

souvenirs souvenirs.
Also fuck Ségolène Royal for cancelling the show.

Attached: CiAt.jpg (628x361, 83.17K)

>Wall Street jews
Imagine my shock

Same but mazinger here in mexico
"Americans" got anime too late

Attached: Imagen-destacada-mayo-18-3-1024x588.jpg (1024x588, 67.68K)

>progress in regards to sexuality
>normal fags
There's nothing normal about being homosexual and the so called "progress" is nothing but a depravity.

Superhero movies only blew up a few years ago, not a "generation".

damn japanimation

>Kids never fought each other or brawled until this show came out

>Sally Beatty
>Woman writer thinks she understands little boys
OPINION
FUCKING
DISCARDED.

Those cartoons were heavily censored when they came to TV.

I want to read more old as fuck boomer (Or whatever generation was before that) contemporary reactions to anime like this one

Post more