Prison School

So at the end of the day why didn't Kiyoshi not just accept Hana?

Infact why wasn't the manga continued on highlighting his relationship with Hana? He learned his lesson that he's just a liar with her so it'd be a good way to continue it and seal out his character rather than "LOL T SHIRT CONTEST"

Attached: file.png (550x830, 683.74K)

They almost definitely did later.

Because he never liked Hana

To what god i need to make blood sacrifice to get season two?

>Because he never liked Hana
>wore her panties because they felt right

not exactly using your brain here

>He learned his lesson that he's just a liar with her

By her I mean Chiyo

That's just his cope so he can ship himself with Chiyo and it's also not a healthy cope either because he denies what is a good fit for him as symbolized with the panties. Hana accepts him for who he is. Chiyo cannot which is why we get that epilogue of her being asshurt towards guys.

I like the series still for effectively shitting on that harem protag shit where a guy does a bunch of intimate things with a girl only to heel turn and be like "EWWW FUK OFF MAI WAIFU IS HERE" when the generic 1st girl turns up but still,it could've taken it further. Why stop there??? Give Hana a good ending you faggot. The shitter is still drawing manga too,it wouldn't be hard

Attached: file.png (389x386, 97.37K)

>still drawing
wasn't he drawing traps?

some people take the bike scene as the unofficial true Hana end snuck through

This thing?
But as far as I know though,no he's not drawing traps. He's bringing out Super Ball Girls in October and Futari Switch is still going on too.

Attached: thebike.png (900x1291, 999.99K)

Did he finish the trap manga?
What about devil blues?

No it got fucking axed

Best girl. I want her to piss on me.

I'm never reading anything by him very again and I won't even bother to read Blues again if that faggot ever starts writing it again

>Why stop there??? Give Hana a good ending you faggot. The shitter is still drawing manga too,it wouldn't be hard
blame the editors

I imagine the editors have him carte blanche considering the first half made a fuckton of money.
It had a successful anime, merch, live action showing, and just a massive success over all.
The faggot was just a bitter retard in the end willing to throw away future success to fuck over the fans

If he ain't going with her then I'm going
Her full bladder was made for me, waiting to burst on my cock

I very much doubt it was an editor thing because editors are happy to have no fiinality and Prison School had to of been booming after the anime. The direction of the ending likely came from Hiromoto himself. Wish there were some fucking nips out there who could ask the man himself what was up with that ending.

Attached: IM GOING TO MEDUUUSAAAAA.png (414x410, 189.24K)

>because editors are happy to have no fiinality
that's the point
he wanted to end the manga earlier, they forced him to keep drawing until he was sick of it

That's why the sports contest was so dragged out.

Why would he accept her? She's a trash person.

I'm sure he liked her at some point, or at least the idea of her he had in his head, but she kept being a relentless bitch, that tends to wear on people after a while.

He's not a fucking doormat loser piece of shit like most of you apparently seem to be.

Attached: 123123435367.jpg (417x330, 30.66K)

nice quads HOWEVER
>she kept being a relentless bitch
Hana was just assertive she wasn't a bitch. You can't expect to have a good relationship with anyone if they don't have any ambitions for you and it's not good to want someone like that either.

That STILL doesn't make sense though because the fucker is STILL drawing manga.

There is zero fucking point to soiling your most famous work,disappointing your fans and disrupting your cashflow just because "oh i'm tired" like nigger you're still DRAWING. To this VERY DAMN DAY HE IS STILL D R A W I N G. Come on. Get a hiatus like Togashi rather than fuck it up like that.

Attached: hana the slut.png (900x1291, 999.49K)