If you were3 isekaied as Pic related would you be able to win against Naruto Any Forums?

Assuming you would start your life as Kiba right after the teams were assigned.

Attached: 8th Hokage.jpg (181x278, 6.78K)

I'd try to find the dog mountain and learn dog sage mode I guess
Also I'd ditch akamaru for a pitbull

Kill yourself, narutard.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

tl:dr?

>Step 1: Fuck Kurenai
>Step 2: Use my knowledge of the manga to keep my nose close when Naruto fart, and beat him
>Step 3: Fuck Hinata

With my knowledge of Nart, I would make sure to not stop my training at vulnerable and outdated clan techniques and instead make sure to learn elemental techniques to increase the range of my skillset. Also like said, there's a potential dog sage mode, so effort should be put into learning that too.

Knowing that naruto is desperate for friends/attention I would probably invite him to lunch, drug his food and then kill him in his sleep so he could never grow up to surpass me. and then I would knot hinata after years of consoling her broken heart

I'm gonna fuck ino.

he's saying that he's a faggot

I would marry Hinata

Hinata's trash what's wrong with you guys

There is nothing you can do to keep up with Naruto's birth right. Even if you trained dog sage mode, got hashirama cells, sharingan implant and somehow became a jinchuuriki, you still wouldn't be le ebin ninja jesus reincarnation.

Wasn't the Hokage (don't remember his name, I only saw the first part of Naruto years ago) still doing check ups on him back then? You would be fucked if he found out it was you. Might want to wait after he kicks the bucket.

>mutt sage mode
das boring mate.

do you have any better ideas?

Interesting thread, kinda like if the Fate Shinji ones.
I'd definitely do what other anons said and search for the Dog Sage mode but I'd keep training my clan techniques because I always found them cool. I'd try to learn some elemental jutsu too to increase my skill set and befriend Naruto and try to befriend Sasuke first so I can get into his flashbacks too. There's not much that can be done due to to prophecy bullshit but at least we can be stronger.

What was Kiba's chakra potential? I know he summoned a shadow clone for his cerberus, but there's surely more he could possibly do besides using Akamaru as a crutch.

Kakashi had his summoned dogs, so it does seem to exist. I'm not sure if Kakashi ever went dog sage though, if there is one. Maybe they turn into werewolves?

Kennelmaster of the Six Paths

His chakra potential is shit, he can barely make one clone and needs all the piils in the world to keep up with a Kuramaless Naruto

Think of a plan to completely screw over obito madara kaguya and make danzo the fifth hokage.

All had to do was stomp naruto while he was down and be done with it. It made me laugh as a kid when the fight started, Kiba gave Naruto one elbow and knocked him flat out cold for what seemed like ages and then this sad sappy music started playing while Hayate just sat there with his thumbs up his ass not calling the match off.