Why are shonen heroes so reluctant about killing evildoers ?

Why are shonen heroes so reluctant about killing evildoers ?

Attached: f220c806b99903fd9f7e413e494bbd45.jpg (610x837, 207.36K)

Have you read HNK?

Aren't they usually boys?

Because murder isn't an endearing character trait

>why do good people have a moral code?

Justice isn't murder.

The only thing worse than injustice is being complacent to injustice

I lost count of the number of villains (big and small) that Ken killed throughout the show - someone somewhere probably did a tally (like someone did for the Rambo movies) but the figure probably easily goes into the several hundreds, if not, thousands.

Killing is not immoral. Murder is.

>shonen

Found your problem senpai

Because you'll be just like them, you have to be better. You will understand this concept better when you're not underage.

This bait is too obvious, what are you a newfag

You can dislike killing despite knowing it has to be done. You can begrudgingly carry out justice because you know only you are capable of doing so. You can reluctantly kill a guy while every fiber in your body does not want to kill him.

Not wanting to kill is a perfectly reasonable moral stance to have.

Justice (killing people) is murder.
Killing and murder is the same thing.

I see you didn't even watch the first episode of Hokuto no Ken.

nah

Attached: naj.jpg (680x417, 32.04K)

>I'm so retarded that I can't even look in a dictionary

>Not wanting to kill is a perfectly reasonable moral stance to have.
No it's an emotional and illogical stance. Only women think like this.

Why are you so eager to make the same retarded shitpost threads? Fuck off retarded edgelord.

Ken dispatches bad people with as much fury as a righteous man should.
Unlike our modern cucked society that gives criminals more rights than their victims. That kind of faggottry is for commies and Christians.

Because the modern male is neutered and domesticated and these values are shunned so that you are less likely to rebel as you are being progressively choked and stomped on by your government and giant billion dollar institutes that make a profit off the system. The Japanese male is even more submissive.

Attached: 4048165_full-million-dollar-extreme-world-peace-quotes-a-new-red-pill-comedy-you-have-to-see-to-believe-return-of-kings.jpg (1600x900, 304.16K)

man you sound so cool talking from your personal experience as a vigilante of justice

This, I was watching the first gundam, Amuro's a faggot by their standard but still gunning down zekes even while crying

>no arguments? Just call him an edgelord!

Murder is specifically defined as the unlawful killing of someone without just cause. Being will to kill someone to protect innocents sounds pretty respectable.

>I literally don't even understand the concept of a stance
Wow what a surprise that someone who thinks exactly like a woman is retarded too.

Attached: CAAAA50B-BAA8-4898-A453-A30869A18583.jpg (515x1295, 121.05K)

>my self-insert violent knee-jerk urges aren't emotional or illogical
Just kill yourself I'm not deep-diving into this stupidity

>I'm not emotional y-y-you are emotional!
Yeah okay kid, it's past your bedtime.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>moralfag now is being used to refer to cucks like Deku and Thorfinn
Oh, if only we could go back.

You're just proving my point.
>no argument
Kill yourself.

Then stop posting kid.

You type and act like someone who thinks arifureta is good so there's really nothing to say here.

Attached: 737757DA-EEF6-4CAB-9040-B3FD0D01D188.jpg (800x450, 37.62K)

>no u
And you act like a child.

>Only women think like this
Is that supposed to be bad? If they were in charge of the world there would be so little conflict since they aren't blood thirsty chimps.

That's fucking hilarious, pretty good dude

>Is that supposed to be bad?
Tits or gtfo you dumb cunt.

similar does not mean synonym

Who just wants to kill besides psychopaths? If there’s a solution to a problem that leads to less death and still solves the problem, that’s the solution that should be taken.

women love to witness violence however, they would indirectly instigate shit just to see people cut eachother's throats

You are too fixated on children and on the women you won't get to make them with
If you aren't a faggot teenager then you're probably older than 30 and still stacking no paper
mental maturity isn't defined by whether or not you're cool with putting a knife in a guy who did things you don't like

Ironically, humanity progressed as far as it did because of conflict.

>kid wants to talk about maturity